THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

I used to live near the Pistol River.We,d camp there and drink beer till midnight and Pistol dawn!:icon_scratch:
In TX we were shooting and I had a .22 cal. pistol. There was this green enamel yard light up on the power poke.
I shot at it, then this thing was heading for me.
Nailed me right square in the chest.
I was some hopping around. The ricochet left a purple herbie alright.🤣

We tried when we were young to light a wood match.
Across the yard shoots.
Took the white off lots of times, but the velocity wasn't enough.
Still prefer open sights over scope.
We were taught in the Marines to focus on the front sight,the rear sight and target should be a bit blurry since the eye can only focus on one point at a time. I don,t have any trouble with that now.

In TX we were shooting and I had a .22 cal. pistol. There was this green enamel yard light up on the power poke.
I shot at it, then this thing was heading for me.
Nailed me right square in the chest.
I was some hopping around. The ricochet left a purple herbie alright.🤣
Did that with a highway sign once..22 pistol also.Bullet broke up and a piece hit me right square in the short ribs,hurt like heck.I don,t know how I survived those times.

Speaking of coons & pellet guns I have one getting into the garbage for the last few days.Been practicing to show him what fur .:laughing7:
009.JPG
012.JPG
003.JPG

Its not strong enough to kill one but at 5 to 7 yards it could take his tail off.Left & right groups are 6 rounds ea.,the center group is 12 rounds
004.JPG

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back