THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

YAWN :coffee2::coffee2::coffee2:

Dealing a sick Max tummy 3 trips out before 1 am-then he was a needing to go again at 5 am.
The last one was the just a bladder filled up. Yesterday he drank 7 bowels of water, must of wanted something flushed bad.
Now he all curled up half sleeping looking at me like if I'm all peeved at his nightly trips.
No that's no worry buddy, rather it be some lost sleep and the bush walks than cleaning up on the floor.

And..... besides the fact.... I will be on the job around 10ish. Permits better be filed.. hopefully approved.
Windows were delivered Sunday, I was the deleverer....???
:laughing7:
They will be installed by days end! Day ends when shit's done!
Siding Hardie Plank.....will be installed right... Behind.... window installation!
Cabinets are being installed.. (me) Electrician and plumber are frends/business partners so toilets and lights should work...

And..... besides the fact.... I will be on the job around 10ish. Permits better be filed.. hopefully approved.
Windows were delivered Sunday, I was the deleverer....???
:laughing7:
They will be installed by days end! Day ends when shit's done!
Siding Hardie Plank.....will be installed right... Behind.... window installation!
Cabinets are being installed.. (me) Electrician and plumber are frends/business partners so toilets and lights should work...
Just be snorting any Hardy Board dust OV.
Worse type of stuff one can breath in. ( silica dust )

Just be snorting any Hardy Board dust OV.
Worse type of stuff one can breath in. ( silica dust )
Yes I agree. The saws have shop vacs attached. Cutting... dust gone. I'd say dust being sucked but.... Wait.

Yes I agree. The saws have shop vacs attached. Cutting... dust gone. I'd say dust being sucked but.... Wait.
We considered it for our home-then it was a case of the list of who would install it.
Heard " Well get somebody else for that one Jim"
or "I won't even drill it, I let someone else do that"
So it was Fraser/Cap Cod options.
Though the John Hardy-Woodstock Brown colour was used.

Yeh I can drive from sea level to 4000 + in a 1/2 hour
Had a distant aunt that grew up/lived on the prairie. She stayed a few days when I was just a young lad.
I do remember how she was going on and on about not getting any sleep at night.
"She had thought of-That she was going to fall off the edge of the mountain" :dontknow::laughing7:
Geez we just lived on the side of a hill.

We considered it for our home-then it was a case of the list of who would install it.
Real wood siding is my fav. Clients/customers/ investors in my spec homes disagree.

Real wood siding is my fav. Clients/customers/ investors in my spec homes disagree.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back