THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Well here's my night

Attachments

• 16446415560352190677362420008748.jpg
    16446415560352190677362420008748.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 19
Morning ya'll
I know there are some Camaro lovers here so here ya go.
Buddy of mine has been restoring a 1969 Camaro RS/SS for the past 2 years. here it is back from the paint shop .
He hopes to have it finished this spring.
001.JPG
002.JPG

Morning ya'll
I know there are some Camaro lovers here so here ya go.
Buddy of mine has been restoring a 1969 Camaro RS/SS for the past 2 years. here it is back from the paint shop .
He hopes to have it finished this spring.View attachment 2009542View attachment 2009543
Nice project, still a tad of work to do to make it ready. What's it got for power?

Nice project, still a tad of work to do to make it ready. What's it got for power?
He's changed his mind a thousand times but went with a 396 (in the pix.).Right now he's replacing the wiring to all new.

Strong engines that can produce a lot of power.
Yeah but nothing like his FF Cobra .The Camaro will be around 1,000 pounds heavier and 100 +
011.JPG
002.JPG
007.JPG
less HP. Hope he likes it hes been working his tail off on it,
006.JPG

Morning everyone. :coffee2:

Glad to hear you and your Dad are doing well WD... loved the pic of the 'Fishing Chairs'. :laughing7:

Jim, at least your doctor is accepting in-person visits, my doctor is still insisting on virtual consults. :icon_scratch:

Bill, I can't believe the amazing results your wife is getting with her hydroponic grower! :o

John, I immediately felt very jealous when you mentioned 'detecting in the warm California sun'... this weekend we have Arctic air set to return and temperatures will fall throughout the day. :sadsmiley:

I'm off to Ottawa on Monday for the week to support the trucker protests... at least that's what I told my dealers when I called them for an appointment. :laughing9:

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Ottawa.png

Morning everyone. :coffee2:

Glad to hear you and your Dad are doing well WD... loved the pic of the 'Fishing Chairs'. :laughing7:

Jim, at least your doctor is accepting in-person visits, my doctor is still insisting on virtual consults. :icon_scratch:

Bill, I can't believe the amazing results your wife is getting with her hydroponic grower! :o

John, I immediately felt very jealous when you mentioned 'detecting in the warm California sun'... this weekend we have Arctic air set to return and temperatures will fall throughout the day. :sadsmiley:

I'm off to Ottawa on Monday for the week to support the trucker protests... at least that's what I told my dealers when I called them for an appointment. :laughing9:

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

View attachment 2009577
I hope you realize that everything you say can-and will be used against you Dave.
Under the STATE EMERGENCY nothing is off the table.
Supporting the current peaceful/loving/protest in even simple words can lead to being charged.
But that's what we all want it seems-just be told how to live our lives.
I know you are a good member of the flock.
The OPP are knocking at doors in Peterborough handing out leaflets to homeowners that have posted on Facebook.
Monitored/followed online-then showing up doing the knock/knock that's so F'd.
I was asked by family if we had a visit yet?
Let me see your papers-history slowly knocking at reality.

Hope you have a great week in the Capital.
Don't honk or you can be charged.
Don't fly a flag-or you can be charged.
Leave your gerry can at home-you can be charged-
Please don't spit-you will be charged.
Just trying to prevent any harm that might be lurking around the corner.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back