THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Hmmm i wonder..........

What is Bill eating tonight.... hmmmmmmm
ARC,
We marinated a couple of pork loin slices in soy sauce and some other stuff, garlic, etc....had some leftover Singapore noodles from the other night which had lots of veggies mixed in. Also did some tomato confit from our Italian tomatoes a bit of a pain since they were slow roasted on low heat for like 4 hours. Lucky the tomatoes were free probably about $10.00 in electricty for the stove....:laughing7: :laughing7::laughing7:

Good evening pirates. Yes I am very late for role call. It’s derby time . My posting will be a little whacked the next few weeks. We didn’t catch anything big today, but we sure had fun. The Bimini top with the sides made a huge difference. We picked up our team mate in the early afternoon and it was a little crowded fishing but, it was a hoot at times. There’s 2 derbies running. We need to find fish in the 13 pound class to take the lead in one and 11 pound class for the other. I cooked big red smokies on top of the heater. Toasted the buns, too. It was nice to have a hot meal. Time to turn in. Sleep well.

F6B61EE7-7C02-47FF-81B4-EFDAF296FA36.png
Hey.Whats with these 'trophy points',what are they ? I have 113 total and looking at everyone else they also have 113 ???:icon_scratch:
I think 113 is the max. Whether there is a plan to add more or not, 🤷‍♀️. Here’s how we earn them:
26594FF9-FA4B-4F70-8B56-98E68ADF4474.png

F6B61EE7-7C02-47FF-81B4-EFDAF296FA36.png

You guys gotta watch last nights " Gold Rush" behind the scenes(The Dirt) .Some really interesting facts/data on Parkers operation....
His Total crew runs between 25-30 people.
The two wash plants run 22,000 gallons of water per minute .
The plants recover 98% of the gold.
Average take home pay per worker..$140,000 for 6 months (of seven day work weeks).
Parkers gold production output is in the top five in Alaska .
Average season bonus to the workers total is in the seven figures .
Gold clean out of the wash plants ,every other day.
And it goes on & on.
What a freaking set up.:icon_thumright::occasion14:

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back