THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Had a guy wade out to me and give me a beer....he said i looked thirsty....I was !! He made my day !!

Now ya see? That just shows how old and cynical I'm getting. I would be afraid to drink anything a stranger brought out to me. :dontknow:

Bart,

Now that's the type of person you want in your corner....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:
He was a sailor...his dingy was anchored there in the shallows.....nice guy from Charleston on vacation in his boat.

Now ya see? That just shows how old and cynical I'm getting. I would be afraid to drink anything a stranger brought out to me. :dontknow:

It was un opened and cold....I couldn't resist....ended up blabbing for five minutes.

It was un opened and cold....I couldn't resist....ended up blabbing for five minutes.

I understand and its me that has the problem. Even "unopened" cans could be tampered with. You did right and good on ya for it!

I understand and its me that has the problem. Even "unopened" cans could be tampered with. You did right and good on ya for it!

I'd be more worried about being approached , and ready to fend off or dual ! After all , it was a hunt.

Bart was in his league. And recognized such.
There are sharks though...

WIF,

Sometimes we gotta live dangerously....how about having wings at 3 a.m. down at the Wharf in Bridgetown, Barbados with a bunch of Rastas and you're the only white guy present..... :laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

Been there and done that and still alive to tell the tale.

Awww he’s so cute! I hope they find him.

Cut up in smaller eating size pieces, Par-boil, drain, pat dry,bred and fry. I like flower milk gravy and flour bowl biscuits
7 frying pans 10 dozen biscuits gallon of gravy with fifty pounder......

WIF,

Sometimes we gotta live dangerously....how about having wings at 3 a.m. down at the Wharf in Bridgetown, Barbados with a bunch of Rastas and you're the only white guy present..... :laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

Been there and done that and still alive to tell the tale.

Yeah....I used to be like that. Then.......I got old and cynical. :BangHead:

Morning everyone. 82935519-4E4E-4B07-8BA7-5A9EE6C24825.jpeg

Cut up in smaller eating size pieces, Par-boil, drain, pat dry,bred and fry. I like flower milk gravy and flour bowl biscuits
7 frying pans 10 dozen biscuits gallon of gravy with fifty pounder......

Hmmm. Your comment sounds very suspicious.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back