THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Good morning RCT,

Mornin TreasureNet Scallywags !

Good morning pirates and piratesses.

IMG_6923.jpg yesterday the excavators got to the caprock at one of my treasure sites. I will go for my first vaccination and then I'll hit this legendary spot. Another case of watch and wait until the timing is perfect. Not sure if the owner wants me to show what I find, but some great eight reale cobbs have been found here.

Beat of luck Bart at both sites, probably the jab won't be anything like the brain swab you had. :laughing7:

I had a real life description from a marine contractor yesterday on the swabbing process he went through-it mirrored yours-except there was no pretty doing the deed.

Bronze cannon Corp is calling me to come off the bench and dive....things are heating up and there are some great mag hits that have to be found. May have 3 boats and teams of divers. Got the 85 foot mother ship involved and new hookah systems on all three boats plus a full array of dive gear. Really great news for me to here that they will need me this early in the season !! Pretty sure we have the sailing ship "maryland" found and positively identified. Pretty well known historical ship with a shoal named after it. Happens every year....as soon as the water warms up everybody calls at the same time. Treasure season has begun, and there is plenty to explore, with treasure opportunities still plentiful after 70 years of continuous hunting !! So grateful to live on galleon ally !!

Sorry about my response time... been buried deep in map library studying new map acquisitions in online libraries.

Arrrg ...

**ARC rubs his balls... the ones in his head***

:P

Beat of luck Bart at both sites, probably the jab won't be anything like the brain swab you had. :laughing7:

I had a real life description from a marine contractor yesterday on the swabbing process he went through-it mirrored yours-except there was no pretty doing the deed.

I have gotten very lucky with the people around me rooting for me to succeed !! To have people call me and say "bart...we are excavating and now would be a good time for you to come and check for treasure", is really more than anybody can ask for. These local guys are really in my corner and hopeing ill find treasure. Thank the lord I have great people on my side helping me to succeed !!

Sorry about my response time... been buried deep in map library studying new map acquisitions in online libraries.

Arrrg ...

**ARC rubs his balls... the ones in his head***

:P

RU Lost?
Or wanting to be?
Or by having the knowledge, there's no possible way that you could be?
Not that you ever were-lost.
Well all the best in finding.

RU Lost?
Or wanting to be?
Or by having the knowledge, there's no possible way that you could be?
Not that you ever were-lost.
Well all the best in finding.

lol... Pepper... I spend ALOT of time studying antique maps.

And when i say alot... I mean ALOT. heh

When your the lucky guy of the month.....everyone wants to work with you. When you havnt found anything but ships spikes.....its what have you found lately, and were involved with other projects....sorry !! Such is the nature of underwater treasure salvage....must keep finding treasure to stay relavent in this business.

I have gotten very lucky with the people around me rooting for me to succeed !! To have people call me and say "bart...we are excavating and now would be a good time for you to come and check for treasure", is really more than anybody can ask for. These local guys are really in my corner and hopeing ill find treasure. Thank the lord I have great people on my side helping me to succeed !!

Well that's a different type of booty call. :laughing7:

May all go well for you!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back