The Peralta Stones

All,

I am constantly amazed at how the Stone Maps can create so many stories. On this forum alone, they seem to have taken us around the world. Each of the people who have spent the time and effort to decipher them have arrived at a different place by surprising historical paths, all working with the same stones.

You can't imagine how many friends I have made, all with opposing theories and viable clues in the mountains. To be honest, it's all been an adventure for me. Friends, like Ellie, have all caused me to research their conclusions as well as my own. Inevitably, the trails always lead me into my favorite subject.......history.

Even though I have often been rough on many of those theories and their authors, I look back thankfully. It has never been boring. I suppose that is why this topic creates so many views and replies, no matter what forum it's presented on......It's never boring.

Take care,

Joe

Beth,

While there are many fans of the Stone Maps who would like to turn and twist them to match their areas of interest and theories, the topography of the maps and the topography of the mountains do not lie. The dagger points to the north and the arrow on the hilt points east.

If you have to change that orientation, you must change the mountains as well. Good luck with that. :)

Take care,

Joe

Why must you change the mountains? Just to keep it in the Supers? If you eliminate the Supers, what you have is a mountain range, a river and another body of water - and the small lines are the drainages from these bodies of water. There is a place that mimics this EXACTLY, but it is
not in the Supers.

You only hold a map one way - it is, what it is.

Beth

Ellie La Baba aqui,

Say no more my wicked Tramp :notworthy: as I confess my indiscreet ways. I have always followed the scent of a beautiful woman. So what you are saying is the king would call a cow (vaca) a bull? That is why we refer to the stock market as being "bullish", yes?

Where can you have more fun and not have to pay for it? Everyone here on this site are precious in their own way. Ultimately, as we cleverly work our magic on these precious ones we will someday claim the world and all of its inhabitants and right the wrongs and wrong the rights... wait a minute, is that not what our current administration is trying to do to all of us loyal US Citizens! This type of thinking did not start with Pres Obama, no, this type of thinking started with the introduction of mankind. The stone maps are simply just part of our culture. We choose a path unless we follow God's and we still choose a path. Lets walk and talk until we find our own personal treasures. I have mine my friends and I am content. For what is our glory, our crown? Is it not you my friend? I also love the hunt, the adventure, life itself. Blah, blah, blah and so on.

Its great to be yakking with all of you, and yes SFNM, you are true to yourself, stay that way. We will still have fun with you. Lamar? Where have you gone? I believe that you are striving to become like God, all knowing, but that ain't gonna happen, he, he, a little joke my intelligent make-me-think book of knowledge. I miss your thesis type thinking and hope you are well. Joe and others looking forward to Rendezvous, we will live the dream in an environment we crave. Let us think in like mind with the stone map creators, even though most or all of them have turned to dust, we ourselves in our own time will join them. What a great forum that will be.

Ellie Baba, a son of God, a brother of Christ, a future rider of El Caballo de Santa Fe!

Ye-haaa!

Ellie,

I especially enjoy the way you so easily dismiss EVERYBODY else's knowledge of maps and map interpretation. By your own statements, I see that your cartographical skills must be on par with Padre Kino's. I myself, can only speak from over fourteen years of real world operational experience in Special Operations Units in both the US Navy and the US Army. Trained to read and interpret both TOPO and Hand Drawn Landmark Maps.

Best-Mike

Compare this symbolic representation with the appearance of the reverse side of the two "map" stones when stacked.

Regards:SH.

Attachments

• D-cross.jpg
    D-cross.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 549
gollum said:
Ellie,

I especially enjoy the way you so easily dismiss EVERYBODY else's knowledge of maps and map interpretation. By your own statements, I see that your cartographical skills must be on par with Padre Kino's. I myself, can only speak from over fourteen years of real world operational experience in Special Operations Units in both the US Navy and the US Army. Trained to read and interpret both TOPO and Hand Drawn Landmark Maps.

Best-Mike

Mike, I'd be willing to wager you can distinguish between an arroyo and a ridgetop with the best of them. I'm sure you can apply the latest technology pertaining to terrain feature recognition, predictions of human perception errors, locational probabilities, etc. - things that technical catographers (nuts and bolt guys) immerse themselves in. However, if I'm not mistaken, this type of map reading is exactly why most people will end up tracing circles to nowhere when they try to 'follow' these stone 'maps'. Finding 'important' clues along the way only validates the circles.

If I may be presumptious, EB may be trying to tell us that the creators of these 'maps' were thinking on levels completely different than those that most of us live in, which is a world of conditioned reactions to familiar stimuli. We see an arrow - it's north. We see a squiggly line - it's a canyon. We see a mistake in the text - it's a slip of the chisel. We see some obscure, non-related scratchings - ignore them. We see four numbers - it's a year. We see a quotation - it's to be read literally. Monkey see, monkey do. The possibilities are endless. Whether or not EB has these Peralta stones wired, I don't know - we'll all have to wait on his further revelations and consider what he has to say. I have seen other applications of this type of 'map-making' in other 'lost treasure' situations however, and I can assure you that there is an intelligence at work that seems to toy with those trying to solve their 'maps'. It all has to do with human behavior and awareness - things are seldom as they seem. When you are exposed to this sort of mystery, the prime questions, at some point, always seem to migrate from, 'what? and where?' to 'who? and why?'

Bottom line - let's be patient, cut the guy some slack and maybe we can use what he is telling us. It does no good to berate someone who is trying to tell you something you don't agree with or understand. Some folks richly deserve the 'ignore' button because they don't bring anything to the table but babble. Others offer a different point of view to conventional 'wisdom'.

I give everybody the benefit of the doubt until they start being either very whackadoo or dismissive toward others.

Someone who REALLY thinks they have unraveled the secret of the Stone Maps would not be spouting off about it on a public forum for all to read. They would be privately contacting a few folks and working quietly to make something happen.

...........and you can sit there with a straight face and tell me that you don't think think the whole "D" on the handle stands for a "D" Handled Bowie which means Confederates because it was their favorite knife thing is a BIG stretch? PLEASE!

Best-Mike

gollum said:
I give everybody the benefit of the doubt until they start being either very whackadoo or dismissive toward others.

Someone who REALLY thinks they have unraveled the secret of the Stone Maps would not be spouting off about it on a public forum for all to read. They would be privately contacting a few folks and working quietly to make something happen.

...........and you can sit there with a straight face and tell me that you don't think think the whole "D" on the handle stands for a "D" Handled Bowie which means Confederates because it was their favorite knife thing is a BIG stretch? PLEASE!

Best-Mike

I guess the difference between you and me is that you seem to be able to sweep ideas off the table if they stray too far from your comfort zone. Me - I'll be the first to admit that 'I don't know, anything's possible'.

HIO Springfield my friend: You would be fascinated in how many leads or bits of data that I temporarily discarded, as not being relevent, in my search for Tayopa, only to have them pop up later as correct in light of progressive knowledge. In the end it was basically simple, but too many had decided that it had to be more complicated, since no one had found it. Now the actual portal of the primary workings is another story.

So it will be on the final deciphering of the stones. REAVES REAVES REAVES ya idjits snicker ( who knows, but as good as any)

Don Jose de La Mancha el *Tropical Trampo*

Don Jose,

The "final deciphering of the stones" was done some time ago, and James Addison Reaves was nowhere in sight. :o

Take care,

Joe

Real de Tayopa (Tropical Tramp said:
Y e a h ?? Is the changing of the no '8" to a 'B' explained ?

Don Jose de La Mancha el *Tropical Trampo*

Sure, you cannot spell cobollo using an 8. The B relief was carved to create an "8", a shadow formed "8". Shadow Writing (a special technique used by the architects) is commonly used in the field by creating a relief or an intaglio that depicts the symbols (clues) that were created by the sun or moon's shadow. You must use the analemma "8" as a tool to determine the month and year that the sun will be in the correct position. You all must understand this point; it is imperative and crucial to solving the stone maps.

Gollum,

I have no hidden agenda and I am willing to share my knowledge with the group. I will explain any and all clues that I have already discussed or those that I will soon discuss. This road is fairly long and sometimes will seem confusing, so just hang in there with me and watch this impressive piece of intelligence come together.

These incredible stone maps are linked to a myriad of historical documents going back in time, before the Dutchman, before Father Kino, before Cortez, before La Rochelle, France, before the forming of the Templars and still before King Solomon. The story starts in Egypt, before the great Pyramid was built.

Isaiah 19: 19-20, 19 In that day there will be an altar to the LORD in the heart of Egypt, and a monument to the LORD at its border. 20 It will be a sign and witness to the LORD Almighty in the land of Egypt. When they cry out to the LORD because of their oppressors, he will send them a savior and defender, and he will rescue them.

In the Hebrew language the letter symbols of the language are also the same symbols as numbers. The 30 words of Isaiah 19:19 in Hebrew have a sum total of 5,449. This is the total numerically of Isaiah 19:19. The distance between the north and the south poles boring through the earth divided by 500 million equals 5,449. The number of pyramid inches from the base of the pyramid to the summit platform of the pyramid is 5,449.

The Pyramid of Giza seems to be the words of all creation and history and prophecy of the earth written in stone.

Written in stone, as were the Ten Commandments, the horse (of the Holy Faith) stone map and we will also include the other stone maps.

Gollum, you thought the knife issue is nutty? I do apologize for any lack of respect to anyone that I may have insulted.

More tomorrow my friends.

Ellie Baba

Don Jose,

After a very up close and personal examination of them, I am of the opinion that (with the possible exception of the Cross Side of the Trail Map) the Stone Maps were not carved with any chisel. I think a pattern was drawn onto the stones, and something like a knife blade or an awl was used to scratch the design into the surface. Repeated scratching along the same lines would make certain lines deeper and wider.

I don't feel like digging through all the pics I took to show what I mean right now, but there are many places where you can see that the engraving tool jumped out of the grooves and marked the surface of the stones.

Just my opinion though.

Best-Mike

EB,

I don't have an issue with any theory you may have. I calls 'em likes I sees 'em. If an interpretation takes an enormous leap of faith to get through, I can tend to be less than sensitive and quite brusk. I make no apologies for myself.

You have to understand that As long as the stones have been in the public domain, there have theories as to their secret meaning. Some of them have been pretty awesome and many seem to have been the result of a long weekend with a bong in front of their face.

For years now, we have been reading the posts of Wyatt Westwood, Blindbowman, John Kemm (Santa Fe NM), and too many others to list. My patience ran out a long time ago. If your theory flies in the face of KNOWN history, I immediately become incredulous.

Best-Mike

gollum said:
Don Jose,

After a very up close and personal examination of them, I am of the opinion that (with the possible exception of the Cross Side of the Trail Map) the Stone Maps were not carved with any chisel. I think a pattern was drawn onto the stones, and something like a knife blade or an awl was used to scratch the design into the surface. Repeated scratching along the same lines would make certain lines deeper and wider.

I don't feel like digging through all the pics I took to show what I mean right now, but there are many places where you can see that the engraving tool jumped out of the grooves and marked the surface of the stones.

Just my opinion though.

Best-Mike

Hi Mike,

The SARA were also created in the same manner. The reliefs were produced by a sanding effect, a harder stone was used as a tool to drag and scratch or rub against the SARA's natural rock face. When the archaeologists examined the areas of interest that we had pointed out we found no tool markings, no chisel marks and we found no chiseled chips below the reliefs examined on the SARA. Yet the symbols could easily be recognized and we currently had no answer to define how these symbols were formed.

Check out this site; http://www.stonecarver.com/gargoyle.html

Walter explained to me how these SARA were created.

More later,

Ellie B

Hi All,

As most of whats on the site here is not my history and the majority unknown to me i rarely post,
but i enjoy the posts of those that do, and the links to books that have been mentioned that are on-line,
this has given me a lot of interest and information on the early years of Spanish, indio, and Anglo history in both your country and the northern half of Mexico,

i know nothing of the peralta stones other than what i have read on here and make no judgments on them other than i had also come to the conclusion that it was not a bowie knife , but figured you guys were just using the term loosely, also that it looks like three diffrent people have done the carving at diffrent periods, mainly because of the diffrences in script and style,

i also am not bothered by any theory anyone comes up with, but like one or two here it's the attitude of a few posters who have put in print how clever they are and how everyone else is simply not in their league, they have been mentioned in a previous post, and a couple who have not and post at the moment,

these is generally the ones with the most way out theories, who to put it bluntly are IMHO out with the fairies when it comes down to logic, making connections between treasures and history not just from different areas but different countries and periods in history hundreds of years apart !!,

even that doesn't bother me but words like i bet you guys wish you were as clever as me, more than once by more than a couple of guys on here, that really gets up my nose,

long biblical quotes, LDM, Tayopa, the seven cities of cibola, ark of the covenant, knights templars, chicomotoc, and others all in the supers or connected to the peralta stones, and announce they know where the big one is,
and then the temerity to announce thay are of sound mind, and not just sound mind but far clever than anyone else on this forum,

but when questioned cannot give a logical connection between almost any of these, and immediately get mad because someone asks where that connection is,

talk about the inmates taking over the asylum,

furness

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back