Supreme Court overturns Chevron decision

Read and understand what you've just read BEFORE making any comments on this subject ! It is important to know that our comments have been copied and taken out of context and introduced to the Courts of the United States of America Against us ,and the wacoenviromentalist's won !!!! Think about it before you put it into hard copy! The West coast wacoenviromentalist's HAMMERED US BECAUSE OF IT !!! and we are still fighting these affect's from it TODAY ! There are other's that are on this site that know more intimate details about this than I do ! BUT if you like mining and dredging now is the time to do your part ! (again in some instance's for some people ) We are next again with their way of thinking !! :violent1: :BangHead: MANY THANKS TO TESORODERO for bringing this to our attention ! Jerry Hobbs will be rolling over in his grave over this ! GOD BLESS JERRY HOBBS

Curious how this could apply to dredging on BLM land, but essentially it seems like it might be a separate issue than this if states are allowed to regulate federal land within their state borders. Were the dredge bans state issued (California, Oregon) or were those imposed by a federal agency specifically in reference to the BLM land.

The connection is with any agencies that are involved with say permits / fees/ policies, both State and Fed.

It's more than that though. Basically it applies to any rule imposed by any federal agency that can't be directly linked to a law passed by congress. A huge question will be how it applies to state and local governments, I haven't come across a good explanation within the ruling to define that. Been following this for awhile, and the impact it will have on the IRS and EPA let alone all other government agencies will be massive.

CB believe what you want ! BUT look at how the FS interpreted the 1872 mining laws........ they wrote in "their rules" on how to handle what "they" want and how we are to follow "their rules" ! NOT what they 1872 mining law say's about OUR RIGHT"S ! When the wacoenviromentalist's get going on something , other than what they want , they will gang up on you in the Court's ! If your a listed claim owner , you'll never keep them from snooping around looking for something to hang you on ! there's a lot going on and if your not up on the laws they'll cite you for something trivial !

Folks affected by unconstitutional interpretations of law will likely be best served if they unite and move forward in a very strategic manner as a large group.

I tried to figure it out earlier.
goes over my head.
When I original heard the word Chevron, I Thought it was the name for the Chevy emblem
000aaa.jpg

Read and understand what you've just read BEFORE making any comments on this subject ! It is important to know that our comments have been copied and taken out of context and introduced to the Courts of the United States of America Against us ,and the wacoenviromentalist's won !!!! Think about it before you put it into hard copy! The West coast wacoenviromentalist's HAMMERED US BECAUSE OF IT !!! and we are still fighting these affect's from it TODAY ! There are other's that are on this site that know more intimate details about this than I do ! BUT if you like mining and dredging now is the time to do your part ! (again in some instance's for some people ) We are next again with their way of thinking !! :violent1: :BangHead: MANY THANKS TO TESORODERO for bringing this to our attention ! Jerry Hobbs will be rolling over in his grave over this ! GOD BLESS JERRY HOBBS
This has now been all over the news if you look for it. Maybe a good idea to tune into others that pick up on this as well as the notices that will be used in that process..........just saying.:whip2:

What some are already pointing out about "Chevron case":

Chevron deference is the latitude federal judges give agencies over how to interpret the statutes they administer when a dispute arises. Some 40 years ago, the Supreme Court articulated a relatively simple two-part test?

Justice Elena Kagan dissented, in an opinion joined by Justices Sonia Sotomayor and Ketanji Brown Jackson. Kagan predicted that Friday's ruling “will cause a massive shock to the legal system.”

The petition for certiorari to the Court specifically questioned whether Chevron should be overturned, and it was. The Supreme Court ruled to overturn Chevron in the Loper Bright decision on a 6-3 vote issued June 28, 2024.

Experts say the end result of the decision to overturn Chevron will be increased power for the courts and less for the executive branch. The decision to overturn Chevron fulfills a long-held wish of conservative groups that seek a smaller role for the federal government.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back