Cornbread In Carolina

Evenin' Peoples...
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at FORUM: NORTH CAROLINA for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

Cornbread 243 -

Welcome!

What are you interested in? Metal detecting? Cache hunting? Prospecting for gold?

Please tell us something about your interests -

Good luck to all,

The Old Bookaroo

Thanks! Just realized I left the important part out. LOL..... I'm looking into metal detecting mostly fields and creeks and maybe on the yearly beach trip. Relics, though nothing significant has ever happened where I live, and coins for the fun of it.

Thanks! Just realized I left the important part out. LOL..... I'm looking into metal detecting mostly fields and creeks and maybe on the yearly beach trip. Relics, though nothing significant has ever happened where I live, and coins for the fun of it.
Howdy -

North Carolina is full of opportunities. I would think twice about nothing happened in your area. A good place to start would be the old WPA Guide to North Carolina - your local library can get a copy to loan you if they don't have it on the shelf. Indian fights and skirmishes, bootleggers, that whole Civil War thing - you're right in the middle of history.

Good luck to all,

The Old Bookaroo

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back