Meteorite lines

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Since electronics still work, I'll be able to find the ends of my meteorite lines. These 3 southern line directions were dowsed from inside my house years back. I've never been able to finish them. Get out and triangulation the ends of the lines. They are 3 of 6 meteorites I signaled with multiple elements. I've never tested how far I can dowse yet, I know it depends on the quantity of the target, how far the signal travels. The meteorites might be anywhere on the line or further. Do any of you map dowsers dowse the meteorites on or past the lines? The furthest target I've dowsed is 18 miles so far. I bet one of them meteorites is further than that. I'll see..

Attachments

• 20240629_173533.jpg
    20240629_173533.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 19
I remember the reason I quit posting on here in the past. For the dowsers that do have a clue on what's going on, good luck! I didn't come back to non believers trolling a dowsing topic. I'm otta here for good!!

How have you been Terry? Since Nugget Shooter forum shut down, hard keep track of everyone.

I’m not familiar with map dowsing.
Stick around and post the pictures of the meteorites.

It's rare we get any map dowsing requests for meteorites. Bill's forum that Terry Solomon was on, recent years they were having outings to hunt meteorites. I have looked at quite a few meteorite finds (from their outings). Normally, you would hunt a well documented meteorite fall area. I do have photos showing 5 stony iron meteorites found by a museum archaeologist who asked me to map dowse for a survey in southern Ohio. The meteorites were photographed along with numerous other finds. Maybe you can figure out which are meteorites, it was either 4 or 5 of them.

Arkie_finds_4e.jpg

A couple were coral fossils, various Native American finds.

Arkie_finds_4b.jpg

Just in case so not to miss anything, I'm not a meteorite expert.

Arkie_finds_1.jpg

Arkie_finds_4.jpg

Last edited:
Get out and triangulation the ends of the lines. They are 3 of 6 meteorites I signaled with multiple elements. I've never tested how far I can dowse yet, I know it depends on the quantity of the target, how far the signal travels. The meteorites might be anywhere on the line or further. Do any of you map dowsers dowse the meteorites on or past the lines? The furthest target I've dowsed is 18 miles so far. I bet one of them meteorites is further than that. I'll see..

Triangulation works better if you are not so far away from targets.

Gold Basin L4 Chondrites

Attachments

• gtr 001.jpg
    gtr 001.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 2
  • gtr 004.jpg
    gtr 004.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 2
Thanks Terry! Good to hear from you again.

I had to post this. I finally found where dowsing power is coming from. Yaaa! It is one of the Schumann resonance frequencies # 7.83 Hz, a master key frequency, resonates all Elements at the same time at the peak of its pulses. Also for those that use frequencies 3.025 khz is a Gold frequency. And 1.15 khz does connect to H2o. Shift this post to lrl if need be.. Dowsing is long range locating..

I had to post this. I finally found where dowsing power is coming from. Yaaa! It is one of the Schumann resonance frequencies # 7.83 Hz, a master key frequency, resonates all Elements at the same time at the peak of its pulses. Also for those that use frequencies 3.025 khz is a Gold frequency. And 1.15 khz does connect to H2o. Shift this post to lrl if need be.. Dowsing is long range locating..
Attributing a non falsifiable to a scientific fact never sits well with me. Do you have evidence that dowsing actually is affected by Schumann resonances? To the best of my knowledge, dowsing, while statistically born out, is beyond any standard scientific methodologies in terms of finding a physical source or cause. Dowsing appears to work, many explanations have been put forward but no one material cause has been identified by any reliable science anywhere in any way. It's ok, in this context, to say it's beyond science to currently explain, the problems start when folks try to use science to explain otherwise metaphysical phenomena, it's confusing to those who aren't so science savvy and I think it's in bad form honestly. It's deceptive even if it's not intended that way. If Schumann resonances can be identified as the source of "power" behind dowsing I'd love to see the peer reviewed research done that demonstrates that as a fact or even a strong theory. Last I checked no one can say conclusively how dowsing works, only that it provides statistically significant results, legit.

It took me 20 years trying to figure it out. I posted many times saying it's a fluctuating pulse, look way back. Then run the frequency 7.83 Hz plugged into the ground, see for yourself if you can dowse.
It takes a Dowser to figure out dowsing, I'm not concerned about any opinions.. I do like discussing dowsing, even though I get attacked, instead of questioned.

Seriously, I am being serious. I don't mean to upset people. It is what's going on, I can prove it, in person. I still think it's weaker than the past because the signal is being suppressed by 4 and 5g frequencies. That's why I can only see it enhanced by electronics, in the ground. That why some people are still able to dowse, where there is no cell signal. But not here..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back