Russell Cave

CreekSide

Silver Member
Jan 31, 2023
I’ve found so many one of a kind points. This being one. I’d like to find another but it’s been probably 10 years since I found it. It was in a cow field when the owner used to grade it every year. He’s up in age now and doesn’t do it anymore. I put this on pp .net way back when they 1st started out. I used to have 4-5 on their website but some aren’t there anymore. NW Georgia PF

Attachments

• IMG_4810.jpeg
    IMG_4810.jpeg
    242.6 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_4809.jpeg
    IMG_4809.jpeg
    237.2 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_4802.jpeg
    IMG_4802.jpeg
    309 KB · Views: 110
Upvote 9
Man that's a beauty. Love the color variation. Very nice. Love that gold color in it. Almost looks opeic on that one ear.

I was feeding grass to a Shetland pony when I was a kid and it grabbed my ring finger in its teeth. Yeeoww! I punched him in the nose with my other hand and he let loose of me!
ToddsPoint: I too was feeding a small black Shetland pony when I was about 10-11 y.o. It grabbed 3 of my fingers and I landed a good left to it's nose (I'm left handed also!). And it let go also. My dad was standing there and he looked at my 3 fingers while I was crying. I actually felt bad for the pony because my father landed a HARD right to the pony's head and then a left. My Grandfather said that pony never bite anyone ever again. Is that so...? Don't know because I never went near it again. I wimped out...!!!!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back