Can Styrofoam save someones life

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, It sure can according to my dowsing test results! From what I see, in my proposed theory. Everything resonating dowsable, is a hole to the quantum world. Our life energy flows from us thru the rods into any quantum field anomoly idicated by the rods.
We resonate, all atoms resonate!, many holes are opening and closing. Same atoms, and familiars, create quantum connections. Those connections cross quantum holes. Those holes drain a little life energy out of us, when walk or sleep over a line, because a connection line is a trench to a quantum hole. We continually in our lives, cross connection lines, they are unavoidable!
The more the holes, the more the connections, the more we drain in life.
If we remove the holes, the connections go away, we no longer cross damaging life drain, because we remove them.
To remove a Chi drain hole, and it's connection lines draining into it, we have to plug the drain to the quantum world! In the picture I dowsed a Silver element i placed on the floor, to create a quantum hole and it's connection lines attached. It dowsed indicating my Chi draining into it. Then I placed it on the Styrofoam bucket, and dowsed. The Strofoam had blocked the Elements drain hole, and all connection lines ceased!
All we have to do is put Styrofoam under everything we can, or fridges, washer and dryers, cars. The big drains we should block. If we block all the big drains near us, we are no longer draining as much Chi.
When health and bad frequency come into thought. If unhealthy or sick, or I'll. It's because we are draining Chi energy, faster than we can replace it. If we block every drain and connection, it's total good health.
If we place a thick peice of Styrofoam under our chairs, our couches, our beds. We would totally stop every single line attached to us.. We have never in our life felt the total disconnection from life, that this might bring. It could bring sorrow, we might feel the connection to our loved ones missing.
It could be dangerous to sleep like that, too long. But if I was severely ill, I would sleep over Styrofoam, just to see if I get better faster, or at all.
But yes, block all the Chi dump holes we can, that will eliminate connections, connections to drains.
I'm going to buy a lot of Stryrofoam myself!

Attachments

• 20240912_081938.jpg
    20240912_081938.jpg
    776.5 KB · Views: 1
If we look back to the cradle of life. There was no big holes near the cradle. They lived happy content, maybe accumulating so much Chi, without loosing much. Lived to be 900 yrs old. But then man left the cradle of life to explore and wonder. The first one to leave keeps a connection, between familiars and birthplace. The connection line crosses a quantum hole. A quantum hole, has begun to drain some life out of everyone attached to that line, of familiarity. The end of long life has begun, for all. More people leave, more lines are extended, more holes are crossed, more Chi is drained, from every attached soal!
A spiderweb of everyone's life draining into a lot of drains, through lines. Life expectancy drops, no more 900 yrs. Chi drains faster and faster, we live a shorter life span, we require medicine to live. Without medicine and doctors, me might live to 50. The length of our lives, depends on the amount of drains around us.
Remove the drains, plug the holes! Save your Chi, to take you to the end of a long life! Just sayin., it's what it looks like to me!

To continue with tests I got a sheet of 3/4 ×4×10 pink fiberglass, nice and firm. I placed the sheet under my heavy thick mattress.
I proceeded to dowse around 3 sides of my bed, and in the corner of the room next to the bed. I had a major dowsing rod signal indication, 1 foot off the wall. Realizing it was the electrical panel on the corner of the house there. It dawned on me, that I was slowly being killed as I slept.
I rarely sleep more than 6 hrs, but usually only get 5 hrs, then awake. I'm never tired, but wish I slept more.
I got on top of the bed, and dowsed the 4×8 Styrofoam, not a single signal over top the Styrofoam! Not nothing, even in the corner near the outside panel, over the Styrofoam. When I dowsed across my edge of protection, the rods indicate the anomoly. It was amazing, the bad spot being caused by my outside panel, was under the corner of the Styrofoam covering it. Did I just extend my own life by blocking all signals and drains below with foam? I'm gonna shift the bed anyhow, in case of horizontal EMF. Will I sleep better, or sounder? Will I dream or not? Will I recharge with Chi while on it, and not drain any because of it? I will be keeping the foam there, I might not feel any diffrence, but it gives me peace of mind.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back