RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Long day......one beat up wheat penny and a handful of not to great relics...got a boot heel in copper and then this sweet whiskey was pulled out of the bank where the high water exposed it. Better than nothing !!

Nice! Did you find that in Michigan? Might be relevant's. :dontknow:

What say ye 'bout dis oddity?

dollar1.JPG

dollar2.JPG

I think "D 98767121 A" is your lucky number. I wonder what happened to D98767122A?

It is my father-in-laws. He showed it to me and I told him I would ask about it. I told him the first thing I would do, if it were mine, was to stop folding it up and lay it flat. Maybe put a heavy book on it, but the wear and tear is already there. Now I need to figure out how much it could possibly be worth, so he can decide whether or not to cash it in.

This is my favorite view of a city when driving on the highway. This is Cincinnati, heading north on I-75. It's very cool at night. Cincy is also called the Queen City. I have a trivia question: It had another not so flattering nickname. Does anyone know what, when and why?

cincy.JPG

OK, I am going to end with that one. Good night, Duckshot, and anyone else who may be lurking.

This is my favorite view of a city when driving on the highway. This is Cincinnati, heading north on I-75. It's very cool at night. Cincy is also called the Queen City. I have a trivia question: It had another not so flattering nickname. Does anyone know what, when and why?

=========

Nickname : Porkopolis
When: approx. 1835
Why: at the time was the country's chief hog packing center

Hey RR, I did some background checking on some of the "Southern" chics you posted and found a few to be from Yankee Land as well as from Sweden and Great Britain. I guess you dress up some hot chics in southern attire and they automatically are "southerners" :icon_scratch: :laughing7:

=========

Nickname : Porkopolis
When: approx. 1835
Why: at the time was the country's chief hog packing center

Too easy for Mr Researcher. :laughing9:

You win! Now let's see, what does Simon like? :icon_scratch:

Got it. Heading your way, Simon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back