RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love catching them... one day I'll boil them in CW style pot, and eat like the Louisiana Tigers.

Nutin like a Catfish PO Boy. Yee Haw. 51dbd76e624cb8609798210ec130f124.gif

YOU DON'T LIKE CRAWDADS?!?

Hey , we got Yankee craws here. Getting harder to find them in some areas.Today "Rusty" crayfish from the South are invading our waters. (You related, Rusty?:laughing7:)
Not seeing Waffle houses to grab grits at (buying grits at a restaurant, hmmm). but craws anyways.

Folks had to establish dialog with authorities to circumvent the "no live possession" rule in order to take em home to eat...

A trap I built. You know, Yankee ingenuity...( I made it out of an old tablespoon.8-))

IMG_0091.JPG

Last edited:
Any Southern invasion to the North is purely coincidental, and not related to me under any circumstances, at least for now. :laughing7:

Any Southern invasion to the North is purely coincidental, and not related to me under any circumstances, at least for now. :laughing7:

Well , should you get inspired to invade....Avoid mid to late winter. And by all means avoid deer season.

If you bring a decent pre 64 Farmall Cub along in your remuda, I'll barter you grits for it!

Good mornin Tom.

Simon, unless they are half naked, Tom doesn't notice them, lol!

Last night, I was lying awake as usual, and my brother in the top bunk was snoring his lifes troubles away. I heard him roll over, and say, "You're right, Aquaman", and he continued snoring, lol!

Was that last year at our Christmas party ?

-

YEP! And here you see how it ended for me 6a4b326f25fa478084f8c7ec04d8e237.jpg

Wanna see a pic after I puked in my mask? That happen right after I raped an Ewok, people say...but I don´t remember anything :headbang:

:laughing7:

Are we talking about the blonde or brunette? [emoji23]

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk

not me! me likey skinny blondes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back