RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do that a couple times during my night shift here as well as run my virus scan to just to be safe. My son is extremely good at computers and keeps mine up tp date. With what is going on with mine and others complaining on TNET, we believe it is on TNETS side somehow. I do not receive ANY of the ads like others complain about. But getting logged off and then logging back in only to have a notice saying their server is overloaded, try back later only confirms it is not my system. Granted, my internet provider SUCKS but at least I can recognize them when it happens.

Simon,

Top of the morning young man....I can say that because you happen to be a tad younger than me....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:
======
A "Good" memory you have sir, but a tad might be stretching it, it is more like It was this big.jpg this much. :BangHead:

Good morning to all you crew mates on deck this morning, and to the ones still rolled in the hammocks.

ARC, i tried swabbing the deck with a knotted rope, it starts looking like an octopus with a bad hang over. Now if you keel the ship to a 45° angle and wait for the right wave...ta da!!
Ships decks are clean, & the whole crew is washed...not happy, but clean!

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk

Admit it though, NASCAR is a "southern thing".

The North has its great side, so does the east and the west, though we may totally leave NY and CA out of the picture...for political reasons, accent, culture and misc. reasons, I am not a huge fan of yankee land.:laughing7:

Mornin' Bill, Rook. Msbeep, I see you are around. Good mornin'.

Last edited:
Good morning RR

Good morning to all you crew mates on deck this morning, and to the ones still rolled in the hammocks.

the whole crew is washed...not happy, but clean!

Do I want to know how you managed to get the crew clean?:icon_scratch:

Good morning Rook and Beep :hello:
I swabbed the deck under protest and you are the one that gave the deck that gnarly pattern ? :icon_thumleft:

Tom we have a whole bunch of hot air we can send you, we have more then our share.

Hot air in what form? Politicians, actors, activists or weather?:laughing9:

Last night, I tried a Civil War specialty. When the soldiers got tired of salt pork and hardtack, they would "acquire" some eggs, and mix them with some of the flour in their rations. They would then add salt or pepper depending on what they had, and fry it over the fire in grease.

I made some last night...it looked good...smelled good...but after eating it, it's a wonder how my ancestors survived through the war!

Rusty, all of the above! Lol!

Sounds like the Culinary capital :icon_scratch:
Sounds like the names of Pet Food stores :laughing7:
Bojangles I have heard of.

In my younger years, our corporate office would hold manager meetings at the different branches. We had one in Hammond, LA and so we spent a lot of time in New Orleans and Biloxi and Pensacola. Good food - EXCEPT the crawdads.

Some of those crawdads get to the size of mini lobsters

Yes, but biting OFF the head and then sucking out the insides just did not appeal to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back