RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
3ntaKfG9_2019820030604.jpeg ... DUMP F:censored:k´s..... :laughing7:

OK, If you disappear I will know why and if I disappear you will know why. :icon_thumleft:

Agreed bill......I'm married but I'm not dead. My wife got a kick out of it !!
======

:BangHead: I used that line on my wife once years ago and the only one that got a kick out of it was me.............. and it hurt ??? "Humor" my wife has ZERO. :dontknow:

I must send that idiot a Thank you card for driving UP the value of what little I have :icon_thumleft: Time to buy more Tom, prices will rise. :laughing7:

Morning.

I notice Simon did not "like" the "swab the deck" :P

I've been experiencing numerous errors tonight. Many, many "Likes" were not registering. Getting logged off because the "Server" is busy. And just a few minutes ago my post was not allowed saying the chatrooms had been shut down and gave some alternate site to use :BangHead: They changed servers recently and it seems that many bugs are haunting this site now :dontknow:

Hey ARC, I went back through and found like 1-2 pages that my "Likes" had not been registered so I re-did them. I even gave a "Like" to your swab the deck order even though I strongly disagree with it because it was not I that drank the rum and then threw up on the deck :laughing7:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back