RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of pretty girls....

Can any of you guys guess who this beauty queen is? (Yes, that is a clue) She was our guest speaker for the first day's festivities.

DSCN0257.JPG

Hello to all that I haven’t acknowledged. Hard to keep up until I get the hand of this. May take a hot minute. I’m electronically challenged.

You are doing better than i am, i'm e-challenged and using a phone.
....i promise i won't touch any of your electronics...bad things happen. [emoji79] [emoji1]

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk

Thank you Metal Arch SC for your Service:icon_salut:

View attachment 1725062

I can just see this. My dad, and future father in law, I just see it coming.

When I was in my late twenties I had this girlfriend who's Dad was really into golf. So, one day I asked him if he wanted to go hit some balls around. He says "Yeah, yours. With a shovel".

Last time she saw me.

Would help if I had decent cell service or real internet service. But, if you like living in the country, there’s a trade off. Could never return to big city living. Anyone from PA?

You are doing better than i am, i'm e-challenged and using a phone.
....i promise i won't touch any of your electronics...bad things happen. [emoji79] [emoji1]

Ditto on that!

Don't worry, MAS. We all have tpysos, I mean tsypos, argh! TYPOS!

Thank you for your service! I'm not sure where you are located, but there are events all over for hunting, fishing, and other. I believe when a certain group had a scandal, they splintered.

I'm further north, in Mass.

Would help if I had decent cell service or real internet service. But, if you like living in the country, there’s a trade off. Could never return to big city living. Anyone from PA?

it probably would but i live in the woods too. I'm from TX

I used to watch Lawrence Welk with my grandmother... now I catch the reruns on my antenna only tv.

I play the violin, 8 years of lessons ...well used to... now I just play trying to remember how to play. If you don’t use it you lose it.

lol,just having a little fun Sis:tongue3:

Don't worry, MAS. We all have tpysos, I mean tsypos, argh! TYPOS!

Thank you for your service! I'm not sure where you are located, but there are events all over for hunting, fishing, and other. I believe when a certain group had a scandal, they splintered.

Thank you for yours! I’m in SC now. Have been for 15 years. Originally from SW PA.

Have a good one WD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back