RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have one of those free over the air tv's too?

They play some of the old shows on several channels.
Then when something new comes on you want to see, the signal is lost. Kinda like when the sound magically goes up when a commercial comes on.
...and i wasn't even touching the remote!

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk

i wouldn't live down there now to many weirdos:laughing7: i like visiting down there and seeing the Alamo. g2g BBL

Haven’t been there in forever. After that many years I’m sure I wouldn’t recognize the place. Just remember the Mexican Market area when I was on Pass. Went for the food and the river walk.

You have one of those free over the air tv's too?

They play some of the old shows on several channels.
Then when something new comes on you want to see, the signal is lost. Kinda like when the sound magically goes up when a commercial comes on.
...and i wasn't even touching the remote!

ALWAYS happens!

Haven’t been there in forever. After that many years I’m sure I wouldn’t recognize the place. Just remember the Mexican Market area when I was on Pass. Went for the food and the river walk.

the market is still there and i enjoy the river walk

Ya things seem to change alot when you haven't seen a place in a while.

For me... I METAL detect and volunteer as a tech with ARCHeaology depts and live in SC

My grandmother would hold me near the window when I was about 2/3 and we would watch for the trolley ( one of last to be in service to be clear..lol) she would say “ There goes a beep beep”. One of my earliest memories of her.

I was going for- my state, Mass, then beep beep sound of a detector over a good target, but if i put MAbeepbeep...would i really want all of T Net calling me "ma" ? After 5 kids?

So its Ms instead of Mrs. or Miss.
(Or even Mr. ...Rusty) inside joke, Rusty just found out i'm a she not a he. Lol!

Did you live near Washington PA? My grandmother lives in Mariana, near Washington. I know the area.

Well folks.. thank you so much... I like this group ... think I’ll come back tomorrow morning.

I was going for- my state, Mass, then beep beep sound of a detector over a good target, but if i put MAbeepbeep...would i really want all of T Net calling me "ma" ? After 5 kids?

So its Ms instead of Mrs. or Miss.
(Or even Mr. ...Rusty) inside joke, Rusty just found out i'm a she not a he. Lol!

Oh geez Dahh. Beep beep. Sorry I haven’t had my 3.5 cups of coffee yet.

Its not you, its me & crazy phone, lag time....or maybe its all me.

Have a good one MetalA

See ya later! Next we got to do "crew intro". Roll call if you will.

33zjx5.jpg

Closest you'd probably get is the green dot next to "on line" members avatars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back