RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's watermelon slinging time again. 68efb52f4181210e0bf23172ea3054d3.gif:laughing7:

Since y’all don’t know me in here... I’m a woman.... I hate spiders and bugs with wings more than snakes.

Oh, that changes things. You are now the third, at least that I know of, woman on the chat thread. WrightDigger, Msbeepbeep and yourself. You three will do well, if you ally yourselves against male stupidity and antics on here. :laughing7:

I am 16 just so you know too.

Since y’all don’t know me in here... I’m a woman.... I hate spiders and bugs with wings more than snakes.

Well you must be politically conservative MetalArchSC, cause if you were a leftist your gender would be a secret.

I was at a party once and some woman right out of the blue says to me - "You must be a Republican"

I says, "Oh, no I'm not a republican. I'm an anarchist."

Last time I saw her. :dontknow:

Morning, everyone!

Welcome MetalArchSC!!!!!:hello2:

Duckshot, all I read was walleye!:tongue3:

HBP, LOL! You don't know how close to the truth you are with the pic of my yard.

I'm busy, busy, busy with the Walleyes For Wounded Heroes Event! Having a blast though! And learned a valuable lesson: when you are volunteering at an event with 105 heroes who are all male, most of the volunteers are all male, never ever say the words, "pulled pork!" Someone will most definitely turn it into a dirty joke, like MR WD did, and embarrass the living daylights out of you!

Morning, everyone!

Welcome MetalArchSC!!!!!:hello2:

Duckshot, all I read was walleye!:tongue3:

HBP, LOL! You don't know how close to the truth you are with the pic of my yard.

I'm busy, busy, busy with the Walleyes For Wounded Heroes Event! Having a blast though! And learned a valuable lesson: when you are volunteering at an event with 105 heroes who are all male, most of the volunteers are all male, never ever say the words, "pulled pork!" Someone will most definitely turn it into a dirty joke, like MR WD did, and embarrass the living daylights out of you!

YOU can be embarrassed? News flash:laughing7::hello:

Boys-Vs-Girls.jpg

I can just see this. My dad, and future father in law, I just see it coming.

Morning Bill, RR, MAS, DuckS,
WD, and the rest of the crew.

Thanks Bill, i just get frustrated, probably better than infuriated. Not a good fuse to light. [emoji16]

Welcome aboard MetalArch, nice to have another female on here.

Duckshot you have been busy!

WD i almost thought they had raffeled you off as the awesome cookie maker!

RR, we could hang a pic of a pretty girl up, that would get ya, if snakes don't. [emoji39]

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk

I’m also a veteran ... Army. Would like to attend that kinda event. After metal detecting, fishing is my next favorite hobby... camping, target shooting, hiking,photography. In that order.

FYI... I’m just getting the hang of all this app thread stuff. A bit slow.

I’m also a veteran ... Army. Would like to attend that kinda event. After metal detecting, fishing is my next favorite hobby... camping, target shooting, hiking,photography. In that order.

Well thank you for your service ma'am. It is appreciated here.:icon_salut:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back