RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
my dad drinks coffee straight black with nothing in it

Wow......that is a strange friendship there tom !!

Wish I could show you pic´s from my first cat together with my 4.5 meter Burmese Python! THAT was unusual! :icon_thumright:

"Harold" was growing up with my cat so he didn´t saw her as food.

photo-888.JPG cut this big mahogany yesterday. Everytime I cut these logs by the road I make connections !! Everyone wants to know what we are doing. This is where the gibson guitar guy introduced himself yesterday.

DAMN.... just recognized that my 250 Million years old salt expires next year....

What do you think? Buying new salt or should it work one year longer ??

Attachments

• salt.png
    salt.png
    143.7 KB · Views: 42
DAMN.... just recognized that my 250 Million years old salt expires next year....

What do you think? Buying new salt or should it work one year longer ??

Funny !!

Do you remember Monday Lisa ?!

I just found Friday evening Lisa! :laughing7: (if this animated cartoon is not rule conform, please delete it!!)

Your in trouble now tom. Someone will get upset !!

I think its pretty funny though !! Haaa!!

i don't drink coffee yet i'm still full of energy when i get up

Dont start mate, that crap is bad for you. My self I will drink either water, chaga or dandelion tea. About every six months I have my self a tab. At fifteen you should be benching about 375-400 in the morning. My boy is the same age as you, he thought he was tough stuff when got got my height and the procycling organization told him he was riding top 25 times amongst the adults, so he got his pro card. Boy is now six foot eight and that chip is gone since I put him on weights. But he is mainly a cardio person and is only like 220 pounds (skinny), so he is currently stuck around 290 on his bench and 645 on his sled press.

Not long ago he wanted a coffee; he was not feeling it man. He said it screwed up his morning work out. I was cracking up; he said that other boys at his school drinkk coffee and energy drinks before a work out; he says now he knows why they only put up 10 reps in a set. He said man I could not focus, heart wanted to jump out of my chest. LOL My wife told him it will help him stop growing, he said well I guess I will just be tall then. LOL

Look at the zoom of my new camera! It´s INCREDIBLE!!

Watch to the end! catched a TL beach :hello2:

Attachments

• tumblr_p5ucsqNCTw1wc316ro1_500.gif
    tumblr_p5ucsqNCTw1wc316ro1_500.gif
    2.9 MB · Views: 304
Ouch that banana surfing can be dangerous. She banged her head good !!

is THAT rule conform :icon_scratch::icon_scratch::icon_scratch:

:laughing7:

Attachments

• tumblr_p69n7vJ6TV1vkzuj9o1_400.gif
    tumblr_p69n7vJ6TV1vkzuj9o1_400.gif
    865.2 KB · Views: 127
Holly.... :laughing7:

Blak Bart cutting a tree :icon_thumright:

Attachments

• tumblr_p6uevqrlHZ1vkzuj9o1_400.gif
    tumblr_p6uevqrlHZ1vkzuj9o1_400.gif
    1.8 MB · Views: 219