RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
When was you last check up ? :laughing7:

My will be in approx 5 billion years! :icon_thumleft:

Man when I was retired out of the Army. I did my out in Germany. Going through the medical process in the room with some local German doctor. I have my BDU top off, and she checks my nuts, then say OK turn around. I was like for what, she said she needed to check my prostate. I said that is not going to happen Lady. She say Oh I understand, leaves the room and comes back in with this E7. She says is this better now, I told her I do not care who you bring in here Lady, its not going to happen. That E7 starts trying to neck around and look over at my BDU top for my rank; I told him its CW3 so fix your self, you rank means jack to me if you do not have a Long Tab.

I asked him if he actually thought he was going to try and pull rank on me to get something shoved in myass. He says well what Unit are you in, I know all the Commander. I Told him what ODA, and he says is that one of those logistic units; told support punk if there ever was one. I put my BDU top and he starts looking down at my tabs and back at me. I told him if you ever even come around me again I will break stuff on you that you did not know could break.

That poor German doctor was like no, there will be no breaking of anything in here, but I would not get in your way Sir, and she tells him to leave. She said I will just put down you did not want to do it but all clear. LOL

I leave and that E7 meets me outside with his O2; and tells me that he was only looking out for my safety and I did not have to hurt his feelings so bad. I flipped and told him you wanted to see my rank to see if you could pull rank to shove something up myass, then insulted every last SF operator out there and now you come to me with you medical officer. I looked at his medical officer and asked him if he was coming up on his rating, he said yes, I said you want to stay in the Army. He just walked off.

Later was thinking, man civilians actually go to the doctor and pay good money to get that sort of stuff. New ever, not in a million years and I do not think any jury would convict a person for breaking an arm over that. Men on the jury would be happy and proud, women on the jury would understand as well.

Man when I was retired out of the Army. I did my out in Germany. Going through the medical process in the room with some local German doctor. I have my BDU top off, and she checks my nuts, then say OK turn around. I was like for what, she said she needed to check my prostate. I said that is not going to happen Lady. She say Oh I understand, leaves the room and comes back in with this E7. She says is this better now, I told her I do not care who you bring in here Lady, its not going to happen. That E7 starts trying to neck around and look over at my BDU top for my rank; I told him its CW3 so fix your self, you rank means jack to me if you do not have a Long Tab.

I asked him if he actually thought he was going to try and pull rank on me to get something shoved in myass. He says well what Unit are you in, I know all the Commander. I Told him what ODA, and he says is that one of those logistic units; told support punk if there ever was one. I put my BDU top and he starts looking down at my tabs and back at me. I told him if you ever even come around me again I will break stuff on you that you did not know could break.

That poor German doctor was like no, there will be no breaking of anything in here, but I would not get in your way Sir, and she tells him to leave. She said I will just put down you did not want to do it but all clear. LOL

I leave and that E7 meets me outside with his O2; and tells me that he was only looking out for my safety and I did not have to hurt his feelings so bad. I flipped and told him you wanted to see my rank to see if you could pull rank to shove something up myass, then insulted every last SF operator out there and now you come to me with you medical officer. I looked at his medical officer and asked him if he was coming up on his rating, he said yes, I said you want to stay in the Army. He just walked off.

Later was thinking, man civilians actually go to the doctor and pay good money to get that sort of stuff. New ever, not in a million years and I do not think any jury would convict a person for breaking an arm over that. Men on the jury would be happy and proud, women on the jury would understand as well.

WOW!

That will happen to someone who try to check my prostate !! :headbang:

Attachments

• maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 43
that is pretty cool

that is pretty cool

Not bad right; so in school when you have to do a paper on some Yankee crap, just print some of those off. Your teachers should be about my age and remember the times when Yankees where about as unwelcome as one could get.

Got to ask, you ever been out to Hemp Hill?

Arrrg... come on Tom... you want a repeat of the RPT..

sheesh with the "risky" pictures man.

We have CHILDREN IN THIS THREAD.

Not bad right; so in school when you have to do a paper on some Yankee crap, just print some of those off. Your teachers should be about my age and remember the times when Yankees where about as unwelcome as one could get.

Got to ask, you ever been out to Hemp Hill?

Nope can't say I have been to hemp hill. I'm 23 and done graduated high school.

Oddjob,

Now don't be to hard on them they're just doing their job....lol.

i have not been to hemp hill

Rain needs to go away! But then again needs to stay where I don't have to work Monday.

i need the rain you can barely kick the dirt without making a dust storm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back