RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats up ARCC, I finally got back from fishing. Fished out of stock island from monday through friday. We crushed them again !!

Whats up ARCC, I finally got back from fishing. Fished out of stock island from monday through friday. We crushed them again !!

Gee I thought you drowned or something ,that was a long 2 days :coffee2:

Gee I thought you drowned or something ,that was a long 2 days :coffee2:

He was going to post a pic but did not want to make you jealous. LOL

ANYHOW......this is what(came out of the hole)that 012.JPG i tried to post yesterday

Gm Tnet got finished with that fence I will maybe go did in that dump finally

Gm Tnet got finished with that fence I will maybe go did in that dump finally

Better get on then, that treasure sure aint going to recover and clean it self Peg Leg.

How did the fence turn out, like every other fence in Texas, mind numbing. LOL What did you run, five strand, panel, panel and strand?

Let us know what you find at the dump mate, and do not go getting that ankle twisted up.

That fence has three supports and about 13 planks in between each post

photo-865.JPG king wood....or cuban mahogany, or key largo mahogany, or west indies mahogany (swetenia mahogani) !!! The original and nearly extint and protected mahogany of key largo !! Irma left me a treasure of king wood !! This was headed to the chipper. We are building our treasure chest of slabs like this every day now. The gutiar makers love this stuff, just try and buy a cuban mahogany guitar !!! The best treasure I ever got was the wood this storm left us !!

photo-869.JPG the crotch pattern wood grain

hey bill......DJ ROZZ on 4 CDJs , use your head phones !! For bass drops !!

Blak Bart,

Beautiful piece of exotic wood. We have a friend who does some amazing furniture pieces using exotic woods, he's on facebook under the name Brian Penning.

Regards + HH
Bill

QUOTE=Blak bart;5810182]View attachment 1589384 the crotch pattern wood grain[/QUOTE]

Theres more pics on the bottom of #157

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back