PETA makes meat!?

I can't stand the guilt. I'm training my cat to hunt for both of us from now on.

The Bible says that GOD placed the animals on the earth for us to eat. Now, I don't know about
you but I'm not going to argue with someone like that.
I'm just going to eat my meat and enjoy it LOL

Strawberry flavored chicken Banana flavored fish Squash flavoured T-bone

Grape flavored Veal And we already have the fabulous soy burgers YUMMMY!

But the world renowned SPAM OR Treat tops it off!

Just think we can have Orange flavored Bacon and Cranberry sausage for breakfast just think how much time it will save you in the am!

great green gobs of greasy grimy gopher guts, bbq'ed eyeballs, french fried fingernails,
great green gobs of greasy grimy gopher guts, shucks I forgot my fork!!!!!!!!!!

We have got to eat meat what would happen if they were'nt culled ... what would become of the world...

Attachments

• President-Bush-Eats-Kitten-1259.jpg
    President-Bush-Eats-Kitten-1259.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 400
  • President-Bush-Eats-Kitten-1259.jpg
    President-Bush-Eats-Kitten-1259.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 395
I might still give it a try IF and WHEN it comes out..... ya know.. just to see....

What do they propose we do with the billions or trillions of animals, that reproduce on this world. We shouldn't kill them or eat them. Maybe there will be so many, they will turn on the human race and eat us instead.

simonds said:
What do they propose we do with the billions or trillions of animals, that reproduce on this world. We shouldn't kill them or eat them. Maybe there will be so many, they will turn on the human race and eat us instead.

It's like the t-shirt says...." My ancestors didn;t scratch and claw their way to the top of the food chain for me to be a vegetarian".... :thumbsup:

so I was sitting in my tree stand with only my Camo lab coat against the cold morning air conditioning watching for signs of life in the pietre dishes and this six test tube rack appears.

K*E*L*L*Y said:
maybe..... its a little creepy to see them in the animal cages all naked! its like something from the old school WWF... the cage matches.. LOLOL... just with a few less then stellar chicks.

I have seen girls in cages
swinging around poles

lol I have to admit
those Peta ads
always caught my attention
when I was a lost soul

Urban Prospector said:
That would be the other dough in the case of lab meat.

Yup and now they will have to change the song to "dough a deer, a female deer...." ::)

Urban Prospector said:
so I was sitting in my tree stand with only my Camo lab coat against the cold morning air conditioning watching for signs of life in the pietre dishes and this six test tube rack appears.

ROFL

Mainedigger said:
simonds said:

It's like the t-shirt says...." My ancestors didn;t scratch and claw their way to the top of the food chain for me to be a vegetarian".... :thumbsup:

I myself will quit eating them when they shoot an arrow back at me, Till then it is catch and

release in my cooking pan

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back