One Dowsed observation

Okay, that led me to carbon fiber, much cheaper. They have feraday bags, Matt's and rugs. I need to order some carbon fiber, and hope it works as well as expensive graphite..

Okay, that led me to carbon fiber, much cheaper. They have feraday bags, Matt's and rugs. I need to order some carbon fiber, and hope it works as well as expensive graphite..
I ordered a set of cheap carbon fiber cell phone feraday bags, but the cloth is expensive. Not sure what would be better graphite or carbon fiber socks and bed sheets. I need to Dowse the carbon fiber cloth I have coming, before I decide if it works .

I dowsed it 32 khz is a pretty strong master key frequency their using.. A mimic everything frequency, a bad drain. Works well for treasure hunting also..
I dowsed and the 32 khz frequency, is the same strength as a 1.9341 khz, master key, I used to use years back. And it's the same strength as the Schumann resonance master key frequencies in Hz. 7.83, 11.2, 22.4 i think they are... Somehow I got lucky and dialed to a number almost twice as strong as those others.. If I had someone dialing the frequencies as fast as I can dowse, every second. There has to be an even stronger one, than what I now use., we could find..

I ordered a set of cheap carbon fiber cell phone feraday bags, but the cloth is expensive.

Your "Faraday bags" are lined with a conductive, metallic cloth, most likely copper, or nickel/copper. When properly closed, that bag will block/shield whatever is inside from electromagnetic fields. The field will flow around the outside of the bag, rather than penetrate.

BTW, did a little research and found that styrofoam contains a good amount of carbon, and while it does not act as a shield, the carbon absorbs RF energy. Apparently, it is a ".......hydrocarbon polymer; essentially, the majority of its structure is made up of carbon chains".

Old and gray, and still learning something new every day.
umn.gif

Your "Faraday bags" are lined with a conductive, metallic cloth, most likely copper, or nickel/copper. When properly closed, that bag will block/shield whatever is inside from electromagnetic fields. The field will flow around the outside of the bag, rather than penetrate.

BTW, did a little research and found that styrofoam contains a good amount of carbon, which doesn't act as a shield, but carbon absorbs RF energy. Apparently, it is a ".......hydrocarbon polymer; essentially, the majority of its structure is made up of carbon chains".

Old and gray, and still learning something new every day. View attachment 2174964
Yes, I'd love to forget about Styrofoam. Stick to graphite, or carbon fiber.
The carbon fiber bags and peice of cloth I ordered don't have copper. I looked and almost screwed up, changed my choice..

For the curious, as to where this leads us..
I know how to dowse the frequency number of a specific virus, I believe!
If a person with that virus is laying on a graphite bed/sheet, and only one hand is hanging off the edge. Our bodies Chi only drains out that hand. And if we set a frequency generator, with the virus specific frequency number, next to the hand. The germs Chi frequency gets drawn out toward the generator drain.. fast..
That's how I see the future in curing some disease.. I'm already at test stage, I can't wait for scientists, but I welcome any..

I'll be heading to Menards this week. I'll be buying diffrent plants and seeds. I have a green thumb, and grow house plants happily throught the winter. I will be running plant and seed tests all winter. I have 5 generators, to use diffrent frequencies. I have Styrofoam, and Graphite, and a grow light if I need it..
I can hurt a plant, with diffrent master key frequencies, then stop the hurt. But I don't know how to draw anything bad out of it. I just hope the plants don't attach an anger connection to me, but I need to test..

Yes, I'd love to forget about Styrofoam. Stick to graphite, or carbon fiber.
The carbon fiber bags and piece of cloth I ordered don't have copper. I looked and almost screwed up, changed my choice..

If you honestly want to know something about RF absorbing materials, then read through this white paper done by Emerson and Cuming, true experts in the field. From this, I believe you will add a great amount of info to your knowledge base.

Also, Google this.."THEORY AND APPLICATION OF RF/MICROWAVE ABSORBERS", and look for the article hosted by NASASpaceFlight.com. It's a .pdf that I can't link directly. Ignore the equations and just follow the text..there is a world of knowledge there for you.

Doing this kind of research, and applying the information, will allow you to add some understandable science to your theories. If you ever expect your theories to have any credibility, it's going to take some science to back it up. This is a great place to start.

If you honestly want to know something about RF absorbing materials, then read through this white paper done by Emerson and Cuming, true experts in the field. From this, I believe you will add a great amount of info to your knowledge base.

Also, Google this.."THEORY AND APPLICATION OF RF/MICROWAVE ABSORBERS", and look for the article hosted by NASASpaceFlight.com. It's a .pdf that I can't link directly. Ignore the equations and just follow the text..there is a world of knowledge there for you.

Doing this kind of research, and applying the information, will allow you to add some understandable science to your theories. If you ever expect your theories to have any credibility, it's going to take some science to back it up. This is a great place to start.

I looked into it, but Rf radio frequency, is different from Qf quantum frequency. A new term .
The reason I mentioned microwaves, is they disrupt quantum connections. I'm not sure a microwave absorber, will affect a connection signal, without test dowsing. I'm overspending for my tests already. I'll have to Dowse Rf absorbers some other time. Not sure what their made of, but I'm interested, thanks . You guys are help..

Maybe someone here that understands frequency devices can explain how this guys Element frequency number list was made? Some are wrong, but some are right.. I'm confused?
When I figured a frequency for Cinnamon, I pulled the cinnamon frequency out of the cinnamon with a generator. Then I dowsed a second generators connection to a number that wasn't a master key. .7 khz. I haven checked to see if rusty brown is causing the cinnamon connection yet.. If someone else wants to confirm the cinnamon frequency, that would be nice..
But with the multiple numbers that seem to do the same thing, how do I find the purist one? More than one number dowses some specific elements. But how specific is the number, to the Element? 100%, 50%.. How would I figure that out? Why so many master key frequency numbers, mimic every atom during resonation, it doesn't make sence yet! What frequency would they have used to trigger a detonation?, in pagers.. frequencies in our realm wouldn't vibrate enough. They must be using a quantum frequency!
All I know is I need to figure a better way to dial a specific full frequency out of the quantum world. Not a partial one..
When I dowse and dial up a disease frequency, it needs to be pure, right? Or can we use a partial, maybe..
He musta used a silasidascope or something lol.. I have no clue!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20241020_214341_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20241020_214341_Gallery.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 1
Maybe someone here that understands frequency devices can explain how this guys Element frequency number list was made? Some are wrong, but some are right.. I'm confused?
When I figured a frequency for Cinnamon, I pulled the cinnamon frequency out of the cinnamon with a generator. Then I dowsed a second generators connection to a number that wasn't a master key. .7 khz. I haven checked to see if rusty brown is causing the cinnamon connection yet.. If someone else wants to confirm the cinnamon frequency, that would be nice..
But with the multiple numbers that seem to do the same thing, how do I find the purist one? More than one number dowses some specific elements. But how specific is the number, to the Element? 100%, 50%.. How would I figure that out? Why so many master key frequency numbers, mimic every atom during resonation, it doesn't make sence yet! What frequency would they have used to trigger a detonation?, in pagers.. frequencies in our realm wouldn't vibrate enough. They must be using a quantum frequency!
All I know is I need to figure a better way to dial a specific full frequency out of the quantum world. Not a partial one..
When I dowse and dial up a disease frequency, it needs to be pure, right? Or can we use a partial, maybe..
He musta used a silasidascope or something lol.. I have no clue!
I think I have it. He had the same technology 25 yrs ago. Some of his numbers were right but I only checked a few. And some were wrong.
That means he was struggling as a dowser at times. He was doing it the same way as I do, but must have only been using one device..
To confirm this theory, all I need to do is start dowsing every number on his list. If one number is a master key it will confirm my theory. He didn't know about master key frequencies, and he just picked the first dowsing response. I will check that tomorrow.
It took me 20 yrs to figure that one, dang!

I think I have it. He had the same technology 25 yrs ago. Some of his numbers were right but I only checked a few. And some were wrong.
That means he was struggling as a dowser at times. He was doing it the same way as I do, but must have only been using one device..
To confirm this theory, all I need to do is start dowsing every number on his list. If one number is a master key it will confirm my theory. He didn't know about master key frequencies, and he just picked the first dowsing response. I will check that tomorrow.
It took me 20 yrs to figure that one, dang!
That was it. The first number I checked was Aluminum at 22.36/7, and it is a master key, not a specific element number for aluminum. That's funny, the old guy invented a machine to resonate and mimic specific elements, and didn't realize he discovered master key frequencies, wow! Thanks, Bob for your contribution!

That was it. The first number I checked was Aluminum at 22.36/7, and it is a master key, not a specific element number for aluminum. That's funny, the old guy invented a machine to resonate and mimic specific elements, and didn't realize he discovered master key frequencies, wow! Thanks, Bob for your contribution!
But why so many master key frequencies?, I never thought one was possible when I discovered it. How can their be so many numbers that resonate everything? There must be a reason, or some kind of difference. We need to think on this! I have over 20 master key numbers now, and it isn't even a dent in the amount of numbers their are.. See, it doesn't make sense.. How can I figure this problem out?

But why so many master key frequencies?, I never thought one was possible when I discovered it. How can their be so many numbers that resonate everything? There must be a reason, or some kind of difference. We need to think on this! I have over 20 master key numbers now, and it isn't even a dent in the amount of numbers their are.. See, it doesn't make sense.. How can I figure this problem out?
Maybe it has something to do with matrix frequencies? There has to be way more matrix numbers than pure element, of course!
When I ran my Cinnamon frequency dowsing test .7 kHz . I had mixed the cinnamon in water, to matrix with the water, to make a bigger cinnamon signal. But now that I think about it, .7 kHz might be a water and cinnamon combined number, not a pure cinnamon number.. I'll have to rerun that test correctly.. I shouldn't have used the water.
I did a quick dowse with that number, and my spice cubby is signaling. I believe the cinnamon frequency is correct, and not rusty brown also.. I will check tomorrow..
How would a matrix number stack up? If I Dowse a house plant, I believe it to be a life frequency, I Dowse, not a matrix frequency. But a life and matrix frequency, must be the same.. If I Dowse a rock with different elements in it, that's matrix frequency. I have never dialed one of them yet. Would it be a Hz, kHz, MHz matrix frequency for the rock? There would end up being multiple numbers, partial or full matrix, we wouldn't be able to tell the dif.. That's why so many masters, but no, that's different. Masters are definitely not matrix.. Unless you guys see something different..

When I figured a frequency for Cinnamon, I pulled the cinnamon frequency out of the cinnamon with a generator.

Can you explain this process in more detail? What did you use for a signal generator? How do you arrive at a number?

Also, have you considered that "master key frequencies" could simply be harmonics of other primary frequencies?

Can you explain this process in more detail? What did you use for a signal generator? How do you arrive at a number?

Also, have you considered that "master key frequencies" could simply be harmonics of other primary frequencies?
I don't understand frequency and harmonics much.. I just call a number a frequency, but I don't understand it..
I Dowse the number set on a signal generator. It's set in our realm and connected to the quantum side .

I don't understand frequency and harmonics much.. I just call a number a frequency, but I don't understand it..
I Dowse the number set on a signal generator. It's set in our realm and connected to the quantum side .
A master key pulls all frequencies into it. Dowse the frequency line of the object that you want the number to, by matching it to a drawn/drawing number..

This is what I'm running into. I'm only up to 274 in the Hz, and I'm not running dot numbers. Look at all the M's popping up, for master keys. And if you look close you will see I missed the 32 Hz number when I dowsed this list. I tried to go fast, dowsing with one hand and turning the dial with the other. Without understanding harmonics, I still tried many in the past.. Multiple and division of 3s? Still why all the masters? They shouldn't get in our way, but are totally unneeded. Unless their needed in space?

Attachments

• 20241020_235303.jpg
    20241020_235303.jpg
    260.4 KB · Views: 1
  • 20241021_000342.jpg
    20241021_000342.jpg
    506.7 KB · Views: 1
But that doesn't make sense. He dowsed a frequency of 22.365 kHz. He would have had to Dowse till he found a connection line to Aluminum. 22.365 times he dowsed. And the frequency he ended up with, was a master key? He would have found, 1.934 kHz master before 22.000 number. I'm confused again.. I still have to do it with 2 generators, not one.. But dowsing 22,000 times for a single frequency, before the next. All the elements would have to be lined up in a row, to Dowse them quick. How did he get their frequency without dowsing it.. Maybe he had some way he was resonating things? Then reading a displayed frequency.. I can't dowse quick enough to find germ matrix frequencies. If his frequency figuring technology is lost. It's in the electronics side, I don't know that stuff..
Is there a way to resonate an Element and record it's specific frequency yet? Actually they are being resonated by mother nature every second. But is there anything able to read it, I wonder.. They graph the Schumann resonance frequencies, and the highest peaks, are the fundamental, and two harmonics..
And yes the frequency I discovered in Hz, that is stronger than any Schumann Hz numbers they list, is a peak on their graph, close enough I think. Funny they missed it, funny they don't know what a master key frequency/Schumann's are. Funny they don't know what a master key does..
Oh that's it!
The reason there is so many master keys is that they are our life resonation frequencies. We certainly get abundant life resonation I guess . A master key frequency, is a mimic all frequency, a energy relay frequency, a communication and teleportation frequency. A quantum hole, connected to black holes, our instant connection to other galaxies..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back