196.7 KB · Views: 6,912
  • 000_0003.jpg
    000_0003.jpg
    218.9 KB · Views: 6,910
  • 000_0005.jpg
    000_0005.jpg
    180.5 KB · Views: 6,999
Upvote 0
Congrats on the recovery of the last part of It And the Banner!!!! Busy getting Dinner ready and Stuff!!! Now I'm about 20 minutes from Turkey coma!!! Chug Ate way to much and There is still Pie!!! :laughing7: :laughing7:

Truly remarkable find!! Banner material.

All the best,

Lanny

General Hekimer said:
Hello. I recovered this beatiful bracelet with my new Delta 4000 with the eleven inch DD. I am surprized with the performance of this detector. found this at Well over one foot deep surrounded by square nails

In 18 years or so of detecting...can't remember seeing anything quite like this find....
love token/jewelry wise...great find...wtg.

Regards + HH

Bill

:icon_thumleft: Just amazing like I promised BANNER :icon_thumright:

Jonnie

Incredible! This is an OUTSTANDING piece. The actual bracelet is quite unusual; is it silver too? I'm thinking if it is a 'tension' bracelet, that's probably how/why it got lost. How are the coins rings connected to the bracelet? I noticed some are not connected. If you don't have all the rings, I'd go back and try to find them.Did you find these coins separately all in the same hole? I'd love to see a close-up pic of the actual bracelet; I'd bet it's sterling. CONGRATS on the BANNER FIND and CONGRATS on making the BANNER! :thumbsup: Breezie

Wow, quite an Awesome bracelet. Quite an artist made that 127 years ago. I see Jennie, Mamma, an M, a TH and a SA on the coins. I wonder what the story of it is. Beautiful, simply beautiful engraving work done so long ago and so primative yet so beautiful. The maker must have been a Silversmith for sure. I can imagine you were elated when it turned up; but you must have been ten times as excited when you found the 10th coin. What a great feeling that must have been. I can imagine you just sitting there, exhausted yet totally satisfied that you had done it! All the time with a smile on your face. Congratulations on a find of a lifetime. Priceless... :coffee2:

Wow, magnificent piece!! :hello2: :hello2: :hello2: Congrats on the find of a lifetime and making the Banner. :icon_thumleft:

HH

To think of this find, lets start with inflation, What cost $1.00 in 1884 would cost $23.95 in 2010, plus what it would have cost to me made. Thats a fair amount of money to me in this day and time. This is simply one of the most amazing find I have ever seen on T-net. I think most will agree not because of value but how personal it is to the finder and the person it once belonged to. The fact you found the last coin is icing on cake. Enjoy the amazing find and all that comes with it.

ynp

Silver Searcher said:
:thumbsup:

Amazing find :headbang: and what's even more amazing that a new poster made Banner :icon_thumleft:

SS

Member Since Oct, 2010.
Not Exactly new.

However only the second Love token
bracelet I Ever seen on TreasureNet.

Awsome find General Hekimer :thumbsup:
the woman who lost that was Probably Heart sick
& wished there was a way to Detect Metal :laughing7:

freakin cool! congrats on banner ya just knocked me off the banner with this stunning find :headbang:

Beautiful find. Enjoy the ride on the banner.

Killer find! Congrats on making the banner and the find of a lifetime! :thumbsup:
Mike

I can just imagine how sick the person who lost this was. Yeah, nice, nice find.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back