• 000_0003.jpg
    000_0003.jpg
    218.9 KB · Views: 6,910
  • 000_0005.jpg
    000_0005.jpg
    180.5 KB · Views: 6,999
Upvote 0
wow, that's an amazing piece.
don't think i've ever seen an intact bracelet of that sort dug before.
would love to see closeups on the carvings of each dime.
sweet! :headbang:

Give us the full story on this find! That is a Banner worthy find all day long :thumbsup: jgas

Honestly, I think that is the coolest thing I have seen dug up. I LOVE IT!!! and very rare too! its hard enough to find 1 seated dime. I VOTE BANNER 4 SURE :hello2: :hello2: :hello2:

Wow I hope you have pic of before and after and story of find it is well worth banner if you do.

Jonnie

I am headed up to find the missing coin right now before dinner. I'll take my camera to give a few shots of the area. I really want to locate that missing coin to complete the piece. Tonite I will give a more detailed desciption of this find. I agree this is probably the most beautiful item I have recovered in forty years of detecting, absolutley beautiful. I wonder if the missing coin could be gold? I'm off to find out right now, see you later, Darryl.

WOW - that is so cool Darryl!!

Good luck finding the missing coin.

That a super find, hope you score the missing one.
Are thy all love tokens , hard to see.
What dates do thy have. :notworthy:

Awesome recovery and hope you find the other one :icon_thumright:

wow, absolutely incredible! would love to see nice close pics of the coins. hope you find the missing link!

That is an incredible find. :o Seated dime love tokens! Good luck on finding the missing one. I'm sure we'll be seeing this find riding the BANNER train soon. Looking forward to hearing the followup and seeing more photos.
CONGRATS!!!
-MM-

:lurk: Cant wait to See If the Lost coin Get's Found!! And For Close up Pics Of all Of them!!!! Guess Ill Have to Make More Coffee and Wait!!! Chug

Wow!! VERY cool find!! :headbang: :notworthy: That's a very interesting and unique item there, a relic and coin spill all in one! I vote banner and congrats!!

Coolest thing I've seen in a while. :headbang: :headbang:

Would love to see closeup pics and hear a little more about it. :thumbsup:

Wow....What an awesome find, love to see some better pics of the individual coins :thumbsup:

If this does not make the banner I am sworn off of here!!!!That is one of the most incredible finds I have ever seen!!!!Its something just to dig one "love token",let alone a bracelet of them!!!!!! :notworthy:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back