New Owner Of “Lost Dutchman” Claim On Rich Hill At Stanton, Arizona

GoldenGringo

Jul 14, 2024
Las Vegas, NV
Hey everybody! New member here from Las Vegas. My name is Jake Harris and I’m a professional voice actor specializing in commercials and video game voiceover work. Since last November (recognized officially by BLM in May), I am the new owner of the 120 acre unpatented “Lost Dutchman” placer claim on the Western slope of Rich Hill, just above Stanton, AZ. The GPAA/LDMA no longer own the claim. I also have lode claims pending as well on “Lost Dutchman.” If you’re a member of either of those two clubs and would like to continue to have access to the “Lost Dutchman” claim on Rich Hill, message me or shoot me an email. This is my 4th claim and most recent acquisition. I have placer claims in Lost Basin/Meadview, AZ as well as in Nelson, NV (aka Eldorado Canyon) and the Johnnie mining district about an hour North of Las Vegas. I’ve been prospecting for two years but only very recently started to stake claims. I’m in the process of staking two more 160 acre placer claims near Quartzsite, AZ and Randsburg, CA as well as smaller claims at both Rye Patch and Unionville, Nevada. I plan to sell some of these claims to raise capital for machinery and permits to begin producing on the Rich Hill and Lost Basin claims. Potential investors and lessees are welcome and encouraged to reach out and message me.

I’ve been lurking this forum since last year trying to learn as much as I can about the areas my claims are in. It’s great to finally introduce myself and participate as a member. Looking forward to meeting new people, making friends and manifesting opportunities! Hope to see you in the goldfields!

Heavy Pans!
Jake Harris,
GoldenGringo Mining & Exploration
[email protected]
IMG_4147.png

Attachments

• IMG_4149.png
    IMG_4149.png
    302.7 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_4150.png
    IMG_4150.png
    706.5 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_4151.png
    IMG_4151.png
    324.5 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_4152.png
    IMG_4152.png
    117.4 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_4154.png
    IMG_4154.png
    154 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_4155.png
    IMG_4155.png
    413.4 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_0322.png
    IMG_0322.png
    644.1 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_0330.jpeg
    IMG_0330.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 37
  • IMG_0331.jpeg
    IMG_0331.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 41
  • IMG_0333.jpeg
    IMG_0333.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 42
  • IMG_0341.jpeg
    IMG_0341.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 42
  • IMG_0325.jpeg
    IMG_0325.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 43
Upvote 4
Jake, I want very much to talk about digging on the Lost Dutchman. I've been up there a few times years ago and did find some color. I have some ideas as to where to continue digging. Please PM me when you can show me that you own the mineral rights. I have some suggestions and thoughts I would like to discuss. Tnx. ╦╦C

Welcome to the BEST detecting forum in the WORLD! ╦╦C

Jake, I want very much to talk about digging on the Lost Dutchman. I've been up there a few times years ago and did find some color. I have some ideas as to where to continue digging. Please PM me when you can show me that you own the mineral rights. I have some suggestions and thoughts I would like to discuss. Tnx. ╦╦C
Hi Terry. Not sure if you had the chance to view all of the image files I attached to the OP, but they prove beyond any shadow of a doubt that I own the mineral rights per BLM and Yavapai county. PM’ing you now.

Hi Terry. Not sure if you had the chance to view all of the image files I attached to the OP, but they prove beyond any shadow of a doubt that I own the mineral rights per BLM and Yavapai county. PM’ing you now.
No, GG, I did not view all docs in your post. I have to figure out how!!!! I will PM you soon and ask you to send them by e-mail so I can properly look them over. I Know the potential for big gold is there as I found a 25.5 gram nuggy close to there on a patented claim. RANDY owns (owned?) the pat claim and asked me and TimC to check it out with our detectors. He had heavy equipment up there at the time but then he stopped digging. I don't know if he did good or not. Are you aware that the LDMA has suspended the Stanton digging until a lawsuit is resolved? ╦╦C

Congratulations! At 8:35 am, today, I talked to Nannette Mathis from LDMA. She has been telling me for years, and John before her, that the LD was a patented claim. She talked to Dominic and just learned today that it was (is) not patented. I can see enough of the docs to see you are the owner of the claim. When you send the docs to my e-mail, don't use .png format as I cannot figure that one out. standard .jpg is best. I can detect and/or set up a recirculator when (if) I am allowed to help you. ╦╦C

Jake, Congratulations! I ran Arizona Gold Adventures, based out of Congress, for a decade in the early 2000s. We also hunted meteorites up in Gold Basin. Know Rich Hill well. Best Of Luck, and Big Gold!RichHill98 036.jpgRichHill98 023.jpg

GPAA has dropped many claims over the past couple of years, and the bad part is they do not notify the owners or chapters, that owned them. Many more good claims are there to be grabbed up.
Here in Tucson, they dropped all our claims, but we managed to claim them back. There in no longer a GPAA chapter here because of that.
Makes you wonder if GPAA is about to file chapter 11.

Jake, Congratulations! I ran Arizona Gold Adventures, based out of Congress, for a decade in the early 2000s. We also hunted meteorites up in Gold Basin. Know Rich Hill well. Best Of Luck, and Big Gold!View attachment 2159184View attachment 2159183
Hey buddy! I have also hunted Ms up in Gold Basin. I don't remember if it was by your encouragement or not. I did not do well. How about you? ╦╦C

GG, Terry Soloman is the REAL DEAL when it comes to gold in the Rich Hill area! I met him when he was running AGA in the area. He put me on good gold there. SOAK UP his advice when given! ╦╦C

GPAA has dropped many claims over the past couple of years, and the bad part is they do not notify the owners or chapters, that owned them. Many more good claims are there to be grabbed up.
Here in Tucson, they dropped all our claims, but we managed to claim them back. There in no longer a GPAA chapter here because of that.
Makes you wonder if GPAA is about to file chapter 11.
Yes they do.... in a sense. They keep an up to date mining guide on the internet and update it regularly. All active members NEED to check on the guide before going to a claim. Claims listed are actually other people's claims that the GPAA has agreements with. They come and go at the whim of the owners. ╦╦C

Jake, Congratulations! I ran Arizona Gold Adventures, based out of Congress, for a decade in the early 2000s. We also hunted meteorites up in Gold Basin. Know Rich Hill well. Best Of Luck, and Big Gold!View attachment 2159184View attachment 2159183
Great to finally “meet” you, Terry! For the last year or two I’ve been enjoying all the great info you share in your posts. Do you have another venture like AGA that you currently run? That vein in your 2nd pic looks awesome! I assume you took that photo on Rich Hill? I look forward to learning everything I can about the area from you. Got some big plans that are in the works. My good friend Jeff Williams and I have been in talks all year and it’s looking like he’s going to be filming a YouTube video on the Lost Dutchman claim this Fall when the weather is cooler. By doing so, he hopes to help me market the claim to potential investors or junior mining companies. I’ve read the geology reports from the 1960’s and 1980’s for the “Lucky Johnnie and Katie” patented claims that intersect the northern 1/2 of the Lost Dutchman and they show amazing values and potential that warrant the sinking of a vertical shaft and development of a “placer drift mine” in the alluvial fan or plain that leads to the top of Rich Hill on the northern part of the claim. Jeff Williams has spent the last 8 years developing and working just such an operation. I’m also in talks with Scott Meisterheim from Discovery Channel’s “Bering Sea Gold” reality series regarding a couple of exciting projects that would feature the Lost Dutchman claim and Rich Hill in general. Good things are on the horizon for Rich Hill!

Congratulations! At 8:35 am, today, I talked to Nannette Mathis from LDMA. She has been telling me for years, and John before her, that the LD was a patented claim. She talked to Dominic and just learned today that it was (is) not patented. I can see enough of the docs to see you are the owner of the claim. When you send the docs to my e-mail, don't use .png format as I cannot figure that one out. standard .jpg is best. I can detect and/or set up a recirculator when (if) I am allowed to help you. ╦╦C

Thanks Terry! Yes, I am aware of the lawsuit between GPAA/LDMA and Greg Rustin of Goldenrod Corporation. I was not aware that there is a moratorium on LDMA’s activities at Stanton. I hope everything can be resolved peacefully.

It looks like a moderator moved this thread to the “Lost Dutchman” section of TN. I don’t want to seem trivial but this thread is not related to the actual infamous “Lost Dutchman” mine that is allegedly in the Superstition Mountains of Arizona. This thread is about a placer gold claim on the western side of Rich Hill above Stanton, Arizona in the Weaver Mining District. Can somebody move this thread to a more suitable section of the forums please?

Attachments

• IMG_4227.jpeg
    IMG_4227.jpeg
    83.4 KB · Views: 4
It looks like a moderator moved this thread to the “Lost Dutchman” section of TN. I don’t want to seem trivial but this thread is not related to the actual infamous “Lost Dutchman” mine that is allegedly in the Superstition Mountains of Arizona. This thread is about a placer gold claim on the western side of Rich Hill above Stanton, Arizona in the Weaver Mining District. Can somebody move this thread to a more suitable section of the forums please?
Yer gonna get some internet eyeballs on it now !

Yes they do.... in a sense. They keep an up to date mining guide on the internet and update it regularly. All active members NEED to check on the guide before going to a claim. Claims listed are actually other people's claims that the GPAA has agreements with. They come and go at the whim of the owners. ╦╦C
Yes Terry, they have agreements with the owners of the claims. The owners get free membership for as long as GPAA holds the claims, in return GPAA also pays the fees for the claims. But when GPAA drops the claims, they do not notify the owners in advance. The owners find out after the new mining guide is published, or after the local chapters discover they no longer have that claim. I know this because, I have been a board member, and also know some of the claim owners. We had to scramble to reclaim our dropped claims, and when we only had 1 claim listed with GPAA, we dropped them.
They are doing this a lot , probably drying to save a dollar here and there, without giving the owners or chapters the courtesy of a phone call or letter in advance.
GPAA, is also the owners of the LDMA, so it is the same thing, reducing the claim ownership. LDMA is usually on patented claims, so I'm not surprised they dropped the non patented claim.

Yes Terry, they have agreements with the owners of the claims. The owners get free membership for as long as GPAA holds the claims, in return GPAA also pays the fees for the claims. But when GPAA drops the claims, they do not notify the owners in advance. The owners find out after the new mining guide is published, or after the local chapters discover they no longer have that claim. I know this because, I have been a board member, and also know some of the claim owners. We had to scramble to reclaim our dropped claims, and when we only had 1 claim listed with GPAA, we dropped them.
They are doing this a lot , probably drying to save a dollar here and there, without giving the owners or chapters the courtesy of a phone call or letter in advance.
GPAA, is also the owners of the LDMA, so it is the same thing, reducing the claim ownership. LDMA is usually on patented claims, so I'm not surprised they dropped the non patented claim.
Interesting. Does this portend the end of the GPAA soon? Julie and others did a similar thing here in the Weaver District a few years back. They allowed the claim maintenance fees to lapse and then surreptitiously rounded the best up for themselves. The Roadrunner claims had this IDIOT running around the Stanton/Octave area waving a big hog leg around, intimidating anyone in the area to stay away from their claims, even from open BLM land. I came VERY CLOSE to adjusting his attitude one day! Tnx. ╦╦C

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back