Montana Jim intro and pics

Happy Birthday.....three days late, Jimtana!! Cha cha cha!! :tongue3:

Attachments

• dance8.gif
    dance8.gif
    7.2 KB · Views: 1,839
Mona Lisa said:
Happy Birthday.....three days late, Jimtana!! Cha cha cha!! :tongue3:

It's ok Lisa if you are late.....he is probally still cutting out the paper dolls....hard to manage scissors with a hang over...........

i remember when Jim 1st showed up here before he became famous. ;D oh happy happy joy joy :wave:

aa battery said:
i remember when Jim 1st showed up here before he became famous. ;D oh happy happy joy joy :wave:

Yeah...those were the good Old Days

Attachments

• ji.jpg
    ji.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 1,879
  • ji.jpg
    ji.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 1,877
Thanks Lisa :) You're my favorite Birthday Girl.

Gypsy! I remember those old yellow brick road days... :icon_sunny:

Frank (aa) - I never became famous - I just ended up talking alot. :tard:

Jim, nice pics. I didn,t realize there were so many retired mil. on Tnet. I was USAF 1959-1979. Aircraft mech, Admin and Medic. There is a story behind my AFSCs but to long for here. But I enjoyed my career. Was never a SP but was a civilian cop for a few years after I retired. I have known some good SPs over the years. Keep on THing. Oh yeah, happy birthday. Sonny

sonny0065 said:
Jim, nice pics. I didn,t realize there were so many retired mil. on Tnet. I was USAF 1959-1979. Aircraft mech, Admin and Medic. There is a story behind my AFSCs but to long for here. But I enjoyed my career. Was never a SP but was a civilian cop for a few years after I retired. I have known some good SPs over the years. Keep on THing. Oh yeah, happy birthday. Sonny

Thanks Sonny!

Have you seen this link yet?

http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,170885.0.html

Thanks Jim. I posted on there on Aug 8. I must have had 1 too many that night, because I don't remember it. Maybe it was one of those senior things. Do you post on Military.com? I do sometimes but I lurk on there a lot. Sonny

sonny0065 said:
Thanks Jim. I posted on there on Aug 8. I must have had 1 too many that night, because I don't remember it. Maybe it was one of those senior things. Do you post on Military.com? I do sometimes but I lurk on there a lot. Sonny

I read some headlines and often some articles... I do NOT post there as T-Net takes enough of my time! LOL :tard: Besides... I just got done living it for 25 years, and will start back again as a civilian in a few weeks - that's enough military in one day! :)

It's a great site though... thats for sure.

CD! :) You're such a sweetheart! :-*

You're my favorite stalker... :tard:

Now - start taking your medication again and stop that drooling!

Since this got bumped it gave me a chance to see you and say great pics and to tell you thank-you for the service you gave us all and to the service you still give out there and on here! :icon_sunny:

And Go Air Force my father was over 21 years when he retired!

mental granny said:
Since this got bumped it gave me a chance to see you and say great pics and to tell you thank-you for the service you gave us all and to the service you still give out there and on here! :icon_sunny:

And Go Air Force my father was over 21 years when he retired!

Thanks Granny :) Or... can I call you Mental? LOL

You are welcome for my service. :thumbsup: After over 24 years I was ready to take the uniform off... but, a year later, starting 15 September, I am back at it as the Department of the Air Force has decided to hire me as a civilian to train AF Security Forces here... I am grateful to serve again, and to touch the lives of thousands of troops in a small way.

I appreciate your kind words... and I appreciate the work your Dad did clearing the way for me to serve with the mighty United States Air Force, not once, but now twice! :icon_salut:

Magic Fingers said:
Jim,
Will you be working on base?
I try and load up when I am there visiting.

I too would like to thank you for your service.
The military has been part of my life since birth.

Donna...aka fingers :P

Yes... starting the 15th I'll be on base working... we can connect at some point when you're in town...

Hello, Montana Jim,

Congrats on your return to the service. Thanks for all you have already done and for what you are starting into. Guys like
you are really important to our country. Bravo and a big thumbs up to you.

Wishing you all the best,

Ray karenray08

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back