Montana Jim intro and pics

Just doing some filing .....wanted to make sure that this pic was preserved for posterity......LOL

I just happened to find this while searching through the archives in the dungeons of Treasurenet...........................Looks like we can confirm Montana Jims "Zestiness"

The Wizard of TNet:
I hereby decree that until what time, if any, that I return, Montana Jim , by virtue of his highly superior and zesty brain, shall rule in my stead... assisted by the Tin Pan, by virtue of his magnificent heart, and the Mona Lisalion , by virtue of her courage.

Why, anybody can be zesty. That's a very mediocre commodity. Every pusillanimous creature that crawls on the Earth or slinks through slimy seas could be zesty. Back where I come from, we have universities, seats of great learning, where men go to become Zesty thinkers. And when they come out, they think deep thoughts and with no more zest than you have! But they have one thing you haven't got - a diploma. Therefore, by virtue of the authority vested in me by the Universitatus Committeatum E Pluribus Unum, I hereby confer upon you the honorary degree of Th. Z.......that's Doctor of Zestology.

Beautiful Artwork done by Mona Lisa:

Attachments

• Jim Lisa Tinny Gypsy.jpg
    Jim Lisa Tinny Gypsy.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 3,468
CarolinaDigs said:
I thought I would move handsome Jim up !!

LOL... I was hoping my mug would slowly and painlessly drift away into the sunset! :D :D

CarolinaDigs - You are "first class" all the way... :-*

GO AIR FORCE! I'm a veteran of 11 yrs, DOD civilian for 11+, Bryan

comisoas said:
GO AIR FORCE! I'm a veteran of 11 yrs, DOD civilian for 11+, Bryan

Thanks comisoas! I'm retired now... as of 1 December. ;D

Looking for that elusive GS job... we'll see.

Montana Jim,
Nice to see a Real life Hero,and part time dirt digger,who rides a Harley.
You are "The Man"
Tennesseee Joe

ps Mona is calling

Hi Jim, good to see your pic. I'll be the first to say "thank you for protecting our country!"

Thanks for the sympathy post Trish! :) LOL

I retired after over 24 years this last December and now I'm just an underachieving janitor... ;D

I've been enjoying your posts... keep up the great work here at TreasureNet!

Hey Jim, nice pics, didn't realize there was so many of us life long military folks on here. I am interested in how you all carry your machines on your scoots. I have thought of carring mine but afraid of the banging around and vibration might cause on it.

bridgeendfarm said:
Hey Jim, nice pics, didn't realize there was so many of us life long military folks on here. I am interested in how you all carry your machines on your scoots. I have thought of carring mine but afraid of the banging around and vibration might cause on it.

I have a bag... um, a nylon deal that sets on the back rest and straps down to my little luggage rack... it's a harley bag.

We just break down the detectors (BHs at the time) and go... fitting them in the bag as best I can... I've carried two at a time. I'll look for a picture.

Here ya go... never had a vibration problem... I'm balanced. :P

1.JPG

lol guess I been balanced also for I would hate to have to pick it back up lol. Hadn't thought of a backpack to stick it all in. well you know how those shovels are for vibration even a rubber mount

bridgeendfarm said:
lol guess I been balanced also for I would hate to have to pick it back up lol. Hadn't thought of a backpack to stick it all in. well you know how those shovels are for vibration even a rubber mount

LOL... Er... yea. I know that YOU know (but for the benefit of anyone else who cares) I'm rubber mounted (balanced)... very little vibration. YOU on the other hand are riding a shakey-jake :) ... Might wanna use a backpack, I've done that too... AND I've bungee corded it to the handlebars for quick trips and not breaking it down (bad idea).

lol now that would be a site lol have her on the bars. lol and maybe my headphones on lol. She aint that bad and a pretty smooth ride. I'm gonna stop by the HD today and look at that bag. Thanks

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back