Montana Jim intro and pics

bridgeendfarm said:
lol now that would be a site lol have her on the bars. lol and maybe my headphones on lol. She aint that bad and a pretty smooth ride. I'm gonna stop by the HD today and look at that bag. Thanks

I always wanted to try Terminator style too... the detectors crossed over my back like shotguns... LMAO.... ::)

Montana Jim said:
Thanks for the sympathy post Trish! :) LOL

I retired after over 24 years this last December and now I'm just an underachieving janitor... ;D

I've been enjoying your posts... keep up the great work here at TreasureNet!
Congradulations on your retirement Jim! ;)

Hey Jim, put on your sunglasses. We could pass for long-lost brothers!

Mom?

Mom!

Mom!

Jim's at it again! ;D

Jim,

I found you a riding partner...kinda resembles you a little. His name is "Slim" :sign10:

Dog.jpg JimMontana.jpg

River Rat said:
Jim,

I found you a riding partner...kinda resembles you a little. His name is "Slim" :sign10:

Maybe "He" is a "She", River! We know what a babe magnet Zesty is. Her name might be..um.....Zesta.

Ooooo... Nice Judie! LMAO...

I've been thinking... if it's a she... I've been needing a Biker Beatch to ride with me... :) :thumbsup:

Thats one cool poochy. 8)

Nice collection of rides Jim...My dads' dept just got a few of the new Hemi Chargers.

Old Dog said:
Montana Jim [/quote said:
LOL... I was hoping my mug would slowly and painlessly drift away into the sunset!

Jim,
My turn to give it the bump ! LOL
You just think you are gonna get away easy.
LOL
Thom

Old Dog... LOL... Thanks for nuthin! :tongue3:

Jimmy(PA) said:
Nice collection of rides Jim...My dads' dept just got a few of the new Hemi Chargers.

Jimmy... those are one of the sexiest cars on the road today... your pop a cop?

How did I miss this?? It's over a year old, I guess thats why. Then again, maybe I wanted to. ::)

Gee whiz, Jim, you make us non-retired guys look our age.

Good to see ya.

DM

Montana Jim said:
Old Dog said:
Montana Jim [/quote said:
LOL... I was hoping my mug would slowly and painlessly drift away into the sunset!

Jim,
My turn to give it the bump ! LOL
You just think you are gonna get away easy.
LOL
Thom

Old Dog... LOL... Thanks for nuthin! :tongue3:

Jimmy(PA) said:

Jimmy... those are one of the sexiest cars on the road today... your pop a cop?

Yep, and its looking like I might be one soon. They use them on the highways. ;D

Digginman said:
How did I miss this?? It's over a year old, I guess thats why. Then again, maybe I wanted to. ::)

Good to see ya.

DM

LOL... Er... I'm still younger than you are, but not as good looking. :icon_scratch: Thanks for the symapthy post! :D

I guess we are taking turns making sure Zesty's mug is at the top of the list.....my turn! :wave: :toothy4:

Montana Jim said:
Digginman said:

Good to see ya.

DM

LOL... Er... I'm still younger than you are, but not as good looking. :icon_scratch: Thanks for the symapthy post! :D

No sympathy with it, dude. Ya look good.

DM

One more bump on the thread...nice photos Jim...didn't realize I hadn't posted here yet... :coffee2:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back