Montana Jim intro and pics

CarolinaDigs said:
Great pics Jim :)

Thanks Carolina!

wesfrye53 said:
On this Memorial Day weekend, I want to Thank You for your service to our country. It is an honor to be able to chat with you!

Thanks for the Thanks Wes... and Your Welcome!

diggitdoggie said:
MJ,
Those are great pictures, thanks for sharing them.
Thanks for serving..sometimes we may forget to say thanks but it is appreciated. BTW motorcycles have always been a weakness of mine..;D

DD

Bikes are good for the soul! When I can I ride to get to my MD'in spots too... ;)

Great Intro Jim and GREAT PICS!!! I have always wanted a bike (Had dirt bikes as a teen). How do I get my wife to let me get one? :)

Gunner

Gunner said:
Great Intro Jim and GREAT PICS!!! I have always wanted a bike (Had dirt bikes as a teen). How do I get my wife to let me get one? :)

Gunner

LMAO... Um...

Tell her; "40 - 50 miles per gallon!"

Great to have you here Jim! Good variety of photos -- they tell a lot about what you're all about (I'm now thinking I should add to my simple/dull mugshot). You're a great asset to this site, spending time to research others' finds (and with great accuracy). Also, more importantly, my salute to you for your service and sacrafice to protect the United States. -Ben

nhbenz said:
Great to have you here Jim! Good variety of photos -- they tell a lot about what you're all about (I'm now thinking I should add to my simple/dull mugshot). You're a great asset to this site, spending time to research others' finds (and with great accuracy). Also, more importantly, my salute to you for your service and sacrafice to protect the United States. -Ben

Ben - Your very kind and I appreciate your taking the time to drop a note here in my Mugz post. I've learned a lot from my research helping others, but more from everyone here helping me and each other, not the least of which Jeff and PBK doing a great job. I've not been able to detect much the last few months, but damn if T-Net dosn't help take the edge off!

I've enjoyed your responses and participation as much any Ben - Keep up the great work here!

And by the way - it's a pleasure to have served my country and you all, thank you.

I'm looking forward to your mug shot!

Jim,

Great pics.....nice to meetcha :) :)
boys and their toys.........
23 years military.......thank you !
Last one out of Montana, please turn off the lights :)

;D Good to finally see you, Jim!
8 years former Military Police here also.....book 'em Dano!....LOL

KirkPA said:
Wha? Where? I'm still looking for the pic where you are acting tough...:D :D :D.

Kirk... I don't hafta act tough... lemme show you MY guns... :D

index[16].jpg

I'm also zesty - so thats gotta count for somthing! :-*

Attachments

• index[16].jpg
    index[16].jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 4,106
dang they let guys like you run around montana.what are they thinking.those guns might be over kill for them montana deer.lol

Hi, Montana Jim

We met in the chatroom. You and Mona Lisa are funny.

cha cha cha

Honey said:
Hi, Montana Jim

We met in the chatroom. You and Mona Lisa are funny.

cha cha cha

Thanks Honey! It was fun to chat with you... you should come back in sometime!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back