LUE MAP THEORY, MAYBE SOME CONTEXT

mdog,

In response to Post #219:
A_mdog map sites.jpg

I copied most of the following information for sites 1 ā€“ 8 from The San Luis Ecosystem Council (SLVEC) website. They are investigating an area called the Rio Grande Corridor Project Area.

Within the Rio Grande Corridor Project Area

1) Pikeā€™s Stockade -

Pikeā€™s Stockade National Historic Site
Address: 22862 County Road 24, Sanford CO 81151
37.2939091, -105.81035
I found the following text in a National Park Service Reconnaissance Survey Report (2011):

ā€œPikeā€™s Stockade, near the town of Sanford, Colorado, was designated a National Historic Landmark in 1961 and represents early exploration of the trans-Mississippi West, as well as the collision of American and Spanish expansionist frontiers. Following the Louisiana Purchase of 1803, President Thomas Jefferson sent Meriwether Lewi and William Clark to explore the northern portion of the purchase. In 1806, Jefferson sent Zebulon Montgomery Pike on the second official expedition into the Louisiana Purchase, focusing on the southern portion. Among Pikeā€™s goals was to find the Red River, which was then believed to be the boundary between America and Mexico. The expedition built a stockade at this time in 1807, and Pike raised the America flag over Spanish soil. Pike and his men were then taken into custody by Spanish forces. The location of Pikeā€™s Stockade was determined through descriptions of the terrain contained in Pikeā€™s journal and supplemented by accounts of settlers who attested to the former existence of surface remains. The site is on the bank of the Conejos River, and includes a reconstruction of the Fort that is based on notes in Pikeā€™s journal. The site is owned and interpreted by the State of Colorado as part of Fort Garland Museum& Pikeā€™s Stockade state historic site.ā€

2) Sierro del Ojito - This hill overlooking the Conejos River contains both Indigenous and European historic artifacts. Remnants of an old rock wall runs along the hillside, built to contain livestock. This style of containment is traditional to Western European countries, such as England and Wales. On the other side of the wall exists an old petroglyph site with an unknown date of origin.

According to The Place Names of New Mexico, by Robert Julyan (Univ of New Mexico Press, 1996):

ā€œOJO, OJITO (general) - the word used in Spain for a spring is fuente, but this typically refers to a full-flowing upwelling of water from the ground, which is rare in NM, so the term is used here is ojo, a Spanish archaism referring to a small, slow flow of water. The diminutive is ojito.ā€ Sierro might be a Spanish archaism for a small mountain/hill. If true, Sierro del Ojito could mean a hill with a low flowing spring. The spring could be McIntire Spring or Dexter Spring shown below on the topographic map. (The ā€œflowing wellsā€ shown on the map are wells that were drilled by ranchers/farmers to a depth typically greater than 50 feet below ground surface. The wells are tapping a pressurized aquifer, creating artesian wells.) If this was a reliable water source in the San Luis Valley, it could have been a camping spot for Native Americans, prospectors, trappers, and others traveling between the San Juan Mountains and the Sangre de Cristo Mountains.

Sierro Del Ojito.jpg

3) Cross Arrow Ranch - Built at the turn of the 20th century, this 7,000 ft. ranch house was originally built as a vacation home for a Denver businessman. The property includes around 3,000 acres of land. Locals from Las Sauces often sought out employment on the estate. This property marks a moment in time where distinct social classes (working and affluent) in the San Luis Valley were taking shape.

4) Las Sauces Church - Founded in the mid to late 1800s, the small church in Las Sauces has been a meeting point for over a century. Spanish Catholicism and culture were further institutionalized in the SLV through the establishment of churches like this one. Across the way is an old trail established by Native Americans, leading to a petroglyph site.

5) King Mine - King Turquoise Mine ā€“ ā€œBelieved to be the oldest known prehistoric turquoise mine in North America.ā€ Native American workings and tools were discovered at the site.

East of Manassa, CO, south of CO State Highway 142
37.1748, -105.7616
37Ā° 10ā€™ 29ā€ North, 105Ā° 45ā€™ 42ā€ West

This prehistoric turquoise mine was once believed to be the largest in Colorado. It is reported that a 9 lb. chunk of turquoise was pulled from this mine during its production period from the late 1800s into the 1900s.

6) De Vargas Crossing - Don Diego de Vargas, the governor-general of New Mexico, crossed the Rio Grande in 1694 with his Spanish troops. The river was reportedly 200 feet wide at the time. The party was escaping an attack by Pueblo tribes who de Vargas had earlier stolen food reserves from and ambushed. This Crossing echoes the rising tensions between Native communities and Spanish colonizers in the late 17th century. Above this area are remnants of an old Native rock structure, as well as various metates (stone tools for grinding grains and seeds). This stretch of the Rio Grande was likely a popular site for indigenous peoples for thousands of years.

7) Costilla Crossing Bridge (AKA Lobatos Bridge) - In 1892, this bridge was brought by train to Antonito, and hauled by wagon to its current location. It once was a very popular bridge used by many travelers. Local historian Loretta Mitson called it the ā€œInterstate 25ā€ of its time! At the time it was built, it was the largest crossing bridge west of the Mississippi. Below the bridge are various petroglyphs with dates unknown and an ancient fire pit.

8) Los Rincones - The historic community of Los Rincones is one of the oldest Hispano settlements in Colorado, having been founded in the mid 1800s. It was originally part of the Conejos Land Grant, awarded by the Country of Mexico. At its peak, 35 families lived in Los Rincones, living simply with no electricity or indoor plumbing. Pottery shards from Native tribes have been found in this community, reflecting the trade relationships established between Hispano residents and local indigenous populations.

B_LeRoy R Hafen CO trails.jpg

Pileā€™s Stockade is marked as ā€œPike Ft. 1807ā€ on this portion of Map of Early Trails, Forts, and Battlefields of Colorado: prepared for Municipal Facts Magazine, by Dr. LeRoy R. Hafen. The map was published by Clason Map Company, Denver, 1925. A digital map can be viewed online at Colorado Historical Maps, administered by the University of Colorado Boulder.

I got the information about the west and east forks of the North Branch of the Old Spanish Trail from books by Ronald E Kessler:

Retracing The Old Spanish Trail North Branch: Todayā€™s OST Travel Guide, Adobe Village Press, 1995.
Old Spanish Trail North Branch and its travelers, Sunstone Press, 1998.
San Luis Valley Rock Art, Adobe Village Press, 2000.

Information from The Diggingsā„¢ website:

Plomo (San Luis) Gold District, also known as The El Plomo Mining District
37.2535, -105.3442
37Ā° 15ā€™ 20ā€ North, 105Ā° 20ā€™ 22ā€ West
The Plomo Mine. Also known as Plomo and Rito Seco Mine. Last year of production: 1946. No development info.

San Luis Mine. Initially discovered in 1890. Various owners. Last operator was Battle Mountain Gold Company which operated open pit mining with heap leaching between 1991 and 1996. Reported gold recovery was 360,000 ozs. of gold. Mining closed in 1997.

Recent Development near Blake Lake, Colfax County, New Mexico. Note the location of the red star shown below.

E_Taos Quad100000.jpg

This slanted aerial view looking north over the Blake Lake area shows the location of the red star as a grassy knoll between the Little Coyote Creek and Coyote Creek.
F_2023 Black Lake Aerial north.jpg

This is an aerial photo recently posted on Google Earth and Google Maps (July 2024). Note the rectangular disturbed area.
G_2024 Black Lake View North.jpg

This is a closer view of the spot, looking toward the south-southeast. Note the dirt road leading to the rectangular compound. It looks like an equipment storage area.
H_2024 Black Lake aeria _Southeast.jpg

In September 2023, I parked where the new dirt road leaves the pavement and walked up the knoll. As can be seen, the vegetation was recently plowed. Tom Hilton wrote a story, published in True Treasure magazine (February 1970) that claimed the LUE treasure was a hoax. Based on his ā€œsolutionā€ to the LUE map, I am standing on the second potential location of the LUE treasure. His primary search location is approximately where the tree line ends at the right center of the photo, beyond the bend in the road. I found several problems with his article that makes his solution questionable. Based on the scanty information printed in the National Prospectorā€™s Gazette (published by Karl von Mueller), if any treasure was buried in the Black Lake area, all or most of the caches were recovered.
I_Tom Hilton 2nd Proposed Site.jpg

Trivia: According to Lure, Lore, and Legends: A History of Northern New Mexicoā€™s Moreno Valley, by The Moreno Valley Writers Guild (Columbine Publishing Group, 1997), in 1988, the Black Lake area, was chosen as the filming location for the ā€œMontana segmentā€ of Larry McMurtryā€™s Lonesome Dove TV mini-series.

Recent Development near Blake Lake, Colfax County, New Mexico. Note the location of the red star shown below.

View attachment 2159767

This slanted aerial view looking north over the Blake Lake area shows the location of the red star as a grassy knoll between the Little Coyote Creek and Coyote Creek.
View attachment 2159768

This is an aerial photo recently posted on Google Earth and Google Maps (July 2024). Note the rectangular disturbed area.
View attachment 2159769

This is a closer view of the spot, looking toward the south-southeast. Note the dirt road leading to the rectangular compound. It looks like an equipment storage area.
View attachment 2159771

In September 2023, I parked where the new dirt road leaves the pavement and walked up the knoll. As can be seen, the vegetation was recently plowed. Tom Hilton wrote a story, published in True Treasure magazine (February 1970) that claimed the LUE treasure was a hoax. Based on his ā€œsolutionā€ to the LUE map, I am standing on the second potential location of the LUE treasure. His primary search location is approximately where the tree line ends at the right center of the photo, beyond the bend in the road. I found several problems with his article that makes his solution questionable. Based on the scanty information printed in the National Prospectorā€™s Gazette (published by Karl von Mueller), if any treasure was buried in the Black Lake area, all or most of the caches were recovered.
View attachment 2159772

Trivia: According to Lure, Lore, and Legends: A History of Northern New Mexicoā€™s Moreno Valley, by The Moreno Valley Writers Guild (Columbine Publishing Group, 1997), in 1988, the Black Lake area, was chosen as the filming location for the ā€œMontana segmentā€ of Larry McMurtryā€™s Lonesome Dove TV mini-series.

That is an excellent post and well researched. Thank you very much for including it in this thread.

I know I'll have questions after I go over your information. Thanks again.

mdog,

View attachment 2159755

I copied most of the following information for sites 1 ā€“ 8 from The San Luis Ecosystem Council (SLVEC) website. They are investigating an area called the Rio Grande Corridor Project Area.

1) Pikeā€™s Stockade -

37.2939091, -105.81035
I found the following text in a National Park Service Reconnaissance Survey Report (2011):

ā€œPikeā€™s Stockade, near the town of Sanford, Colorado, was designated a National Historic Landmark in 1961 and represents early exploration of the trans-Mississippi West, as well as the collision of American and Spanish expansionist frontiers. Following the Louisiana Purchase of 1803, President Thomas Jefferson sent Meriwether Lewi and William Clark to explore the northern portion of the purchase. In 1806, Jefferson sent Zebulon Montgomery Pike on the second official expedition into the Louisiana Purchase, focusing on the southern portion. Among Pikeā€™s goals was to find the Red River, which was then believed to be the boundary between America and Mexico. The expedition built a stockade at this time in 1807, and Pike raised the America flag over Spanish soil. Pike and his men were then taken into custody by Spanish forces. The location of Pikeā€™s Stockade was determined through descriptions of the terrain contained in Pikeā€™s journal and supplemented by accounts of settlers who attested to the former existence of surface remains. The site is on the bank of the Conejos River, and includes a reconstruction of the Fort that is based on notes in Pikeā€™s journal. The site is owned and interpreted by the State of Colorado as part of Fort Garland Museum& Pikeā€™s Stockade state historic site.ā€

2) Sierro del Ojito - This hill overlooking the Conejos River contains both Indigenous and European historic artifacts. Remnants of an old rock wall runs along the hillside, built to contain livestock. This style of containment is traditional to Western European countries, such as England and Wales. On the other side of the wall exists an old petroglyph site with an unknown date of origin.

According to The Place Names of New Mexico, by Robert Julyan (Univ of New Mexico Press, 1996):

ā€œOJO, OJITO (general) - the word used in Spain for a spring is fuente, but this typically refers to a full-flowing upwelling of water from the ground, which is rare in NM, so the term is used here is ojo, a Spanish archaism referring to a small, slow flow of water. The diminutive is ojito.ā€ Sierro might be a Spanish archaism for a small mountain/hill. If true, Sierro del Ojito could mean a hill with a low flowing spring. The spring could be McIntire Spring or Dexter Spring shown below on the topographic map. (The ā€œflowing wellsā€ shown on the map are wells that were drilled by ranchers/farmers to a depth typically greater than 50 feet below ground surface. The wells are tapping a pressurized aquifer, creating artesian wells.) If this was a reliable water source in the San Luis Valley, it could have been a camping spot for Native Americans, prospectors, trappers, and others traveling between the San Juan Mountains and the Sangre de Cristo Mountains.

View attachment 2159758

3) Cross Arrow Ranch - Built at the turn of the 20th century, this 7,000 ft. ranch house was originally built as a vacation home for a Denver businessman. The property includes around 3,000 acres of land. Locals from Las Sauces often sought out employment on the estate. This property marks a moment in time where distinct social classes (working and affluent) in the San Luis Valley were taking shape.

4) Las Sauces Church - Founded in the mid to late 1800s, the small church in Las Sauces has been a meeting point for over a century. Spanish Catholicism and culture were further institutionalized in the SLV through the establishment of churches like this one. Across the way is an old trail established by Native Americans, leading to a petroglyph site.

5) King Mine - King Turquoise Mine ā€“ ā€œBelieved to be the oldest known prehistoric turquoise mine in North America.ā€ Native American workings and tools were discovered at the site.

37.1748, -105.7616

This prehistoric turquoise mine was once believed to be the largest in Colorado. It is reported that a 9 lb. chunk of turquoise was pulled from this mine during its production period from the late 1800s into the 1900s.

6) De Vargas Crossing - Don Diego de Vargas, the governor-general of New Mexico, crossed the Rio Grande in 1694 with his Spanish troops. The river was reportedly 200 feet wide at the time. The party was escaping an attack by Pueblo tribes who de Vargas had earlier stolen food reserves from and ambushed. This Crossing echoes the rising tensions between Native communities and Spanish colonizers in the late 17th century. Above this area are remnants of an old Native rock structure, as well as various metates (stone tools for grinding grains and seeds). This stretch of the Rio Grande was likely a popular site for indigenous peoples for thousands of years.

7) Costilla Crossing Bridge (AKA Lobatos Bridge) - In 1892, this bridge was brought by train to Antonito, and hauled by wagon to its current location. It once was a very popular bridge used by many travelers. Local historian Loretta Mitson called it the ā€œInterstate 25ā€ of its time! At the time it was built, it was the largest crossing bridge west of the Mississippi. Below the bridge are various petroglyphs with dates unknown and an ancient fire pit.

8) Los Rincones - The historic community of Los Rincones is one of the oldest Hispano settlements in Colorado, having been founded in the mid 1800s. It was originally part of the Conejos Land Grant, awarded by the Country of Mexico. At its peak, 35 families lived in Los Rincones, living simply with no electricity or indoor plumbing. Pottery shards from Native tribes have been found in this community, reflecting the trade relationships established between Hispano residents and local indigenous populations.

View attachment 2159763

Pileā€™s Stockade is marked as ā€œPike Ft. 1807ā€ on this portion of Map of Early Trails, Forts, and Battlefields of Colorado: prepared for Municipal Facts Magazine, by Dr. LeRoy R. Hafen. The map was published by Clason Map Company, Denver, 1925. A digital map can be viewed online at Colorado Historical Maps, administered by the University of Colorado Boulder.

I got the information about the west and east forks of the North Branch of the Old Spanish Trail from books by Ronald E Kessler:

Retracing The Old Spanish Trail North Branch: Todayā€™s OST Travel Guide, Adobe Village Press, 1995.

37.2535, -105.3442
The Plomo Mine. Also known as Plomo and Rito Seco Mine. Last year of production: 1946. No development info.

San Luis Mine. Initially discovered in 1890. Various owners. Last operator was Battle Mountain Gold Company which operated open pit mining with heap leaching between 1991 and 1996. Reported gold recovery was 360,000 ozs. of gold. Mining closed in 1997.

I just spent a couple hours studying this post. You show information that I never new. I never knew that there were two branches on the north branch of the Old Spanish Trail. It looks like both trails hugged the mountains on both sides of the valley. Probably for easy travel on the valley floor but close to the mountains for water and defensive purposes. It seems that Sierro del Ojito was in an excellent position to observe travel on both trails. Maybe even a defensive camp when travelling from one side of the valley to the other.

I also liked your markups showing the mining areas, especially the turquoise mine, that was a real interesting piece of information.

After reading your post, there are a few more books I'll be looking for. Thank you very much for listing your references.

Excellent post. Thank you.

View attachment 2159767

View attachment 2159768

View attachment 2159769

View attachment 2159771

View attachment 2159772

This plowed field reminds of some information that I ran across when I was doing some research in my area. Back in the 1850's, one of our first settlers was murdered by his son-in-law. As I studied the matters that led up to the murder, I found that the son-in-law had told friends that if he could find out where his father-in-law hid his gold, he would never have to work another day. His father-in-law heard about the comment and said that nobody would find his gold.

Over the years, people had searched for the cache and no luck was ever reported. The search area had included a fifty acre cultivated field. During the 1930's, a man rented the field from the owner and plowed the whole field with the deepest cutting plow that he could find. He then walked the field, looking for scattered coins. As far as the owner knew, the guy never found anything.

Aw11mr2, have you ever heard of any treasure related markers being found in that area, that would lead a searcher to a cache site?

Hello MD, SDCFIA & Point Hunter,

Here is something to ponder:

Pillar of Stone .

The notion of a pillar is of a shaft or isolated pile either supporting or not supporting a roof. But perhaps the earliest application of the pillar was the votive or monumental, This in early times consisted of nothing but a single stone or pile of stones. The stone was probably a terminal stone or a way-mark. The monolithic tombs and obelisks or "pillar," of stone is plainly derived from the notion of an isolated column not supporting a roof.

The thing to remember is the central theme of the map. Read what is in BOLD above This is the main clue and it is one of the most important clues you will receive. Pay attention to the italicized portion.

On a second note: If you boys and girls would like to do something fun that has to do with Treasure Hunting you should think about coming out to the Treasure Hunters Gathering in Altamont, Utah on August 23 and 24th, 2024. you will find it informative and you will meet other people who share the same interests when it comes to Treasure Hunting and other varied topics.

Bests In Treasure

LUE-Hawn

Attachments

• IMG_8947.jpeg
    IMG_8947.jpeg
    216.1 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
mdog,

View attachment 2159755

1) Pikeā€™s Stockade -

37.2939091, -105.81035

View attachment 2159758

37.1748, -105.7616

View attachment 2159763

37.2535, -105.3442

Hello aw11mr2,

Thank you for the nice information on the San Luis Valley. It was quite informative.

Bests in Treasure

LUE-Hawn

it sure would be interesting to track down the names/families of those that Karl reported were successful in recovering Lue caches to see what info theyā€™re able to validate or share. I suspect that at least a few of the names he printed were factual as he did note several instances of reporting finds made where he changed the names to protect identities.

Last edited:
Hello aw11mr2,

Thank you for the nice information on the San Luis Valley. It was quite informative.

Bests in Treasure

LUE-Hawn
I agree - good work. The SLV is quite an interesting and enigmatic region for sure. Treasure legends, of course, but also an alligator farm, UFOs out the wazoo, cattle mutilations, the dunes, Crestone strangeness, crypto jews, you name it. If it's "the usual", it ain't there. Mostly empty of humans. The weather is hideous - about a week of nice weather per year. Winters are vicious.

I was looking at this thread tonight and I decided to condense my information in an effort to make my theory about the LUE clue easier to understand. I'll repost at the top of each new page. I'll give general information and if anybody has any questions, I'll go into detail.

lue dot new 700.jpg

This is the LUE clue. There are three locations on this clue that I will show you.

The lower right quadrant shows a map of the United States represented by triangles. There are two small dots in this quadrant. The dot at the upper point of the middle triangle is at coordinates 45 deg 48' 38" N and 95 deg 39' 40" W. The coordinates of the dot in the center of the circle are 42 deg 35' 59" N and 109 deg 38' 27" W.

I used the upper right quadrant to find the latitude of the midpoint of the Sun in the upper left quadrant. I used the column to find the longitude of the midpoint of the Sun in the upper left quadrant. I also used a star chart to find both latitude and longitude of the midpoint of the Sun in the upper left quadrant. The coordinates of the midpoint of the Sun are 38 deg 03' 10" N and 104 deg 59' 34" W.

The three coordinates that I gave you are starting points for the compass headings represented by the rays of the Sun. Although I call the symbol the Sun, it could very well represent a protractor, especially since the rays are compass headings.

The starting points and compass headings are used to create a pattern of lines across a map of the United States. Line intersections will get you close to treasure related areas and the length of the Sun rays and the gaps in the rays will pinpoint a location where there should be treasure related signs and symbols that will lead you to a cache. That's my theory.

I believe the blocks in the lower left quadrant might represent the number of caches on the LUE clue.

New starting points are found at places where more than two lines intersect.

Here's a map showing LUE clue headings across the United States.

LUE starting points and lines.jpg

Howdy MD,

Too many lines for such a small area of less than 25 square miles. San Suis Valley is very close.

Bests In Treasure

LUE-Hawn

Howdy MD,

Too many lines for such a small area of less than 25 square miles. San Suis Valley is very close.

Bests In Treasure

LUE-Hawn
Hi LUE-Hawn,

I've been studying these lines and it's a method that can be used anywhere in the world. You could even plot any number of decoy starting points. You could even have your starting point at coordinates several miles, or many miles, out in the ocean. The LUE could be a global plotting code.

I don't think the LUE clue is about one small area, I think it's a mapping code that can be used anywhere in the world.

Here's a link that tells a treasure story about Captain Kidd. Olmsted and Captain Kidd's Treasure - Frederick Law Olmsted National Historic Site (U.S. National Park Service). According to the story the number 44106818 was used to find latitude and longitude to lead searchers to Deer Isle. The difference in the number in the story and the actual coordinates of Deer Isle were explained away as faulty calculations on Kidd's part. But, if you go to the latitude of 44 deg 10' and longitude of 68deg 18', you'll find yourself 15 miles east of Deer Isle. You will also find yourself a few miles west of two small islands, Little Duck Island and Great Duck Island. From the Kidd coordinates to the south shore of Little Duck Island it is about 2.73 miles and to the north shore of Great Duck Island it is about 2.71 miles. There is a treasure recovery story associated with Great Duck Island. During 1953, Bill and Ellen Bigenho used a 16th or 17th century map to dig up a pirate treasure of gold and silver.

These two maps show the location of the coordinates of 44 deg 10' N and 68 deg 18' W. As you can see, this point is in the ocean. The yellow line shows the LUE clue heading of 103.5 deg. and it also shows the location of the gaps on that heading. The first gap is right over the north part of Great Duck Island, where the treasure was found. The gaps, by my theory, are supposed to get you close to carved treasure symbols that will lead you to the cache. Bill and Ellen recovered their treasure by following carved stones.

The Captain Kidd story gave you the coordinates of the LUE clue starting point and the LUE clue heading got you close to the carved symbols.

103.5 DI.jpg

103.5 DI ZOOM.jpg

View attachment 2159767

View attachment 2159768

View attachment 2159769

View attachment 2159771

View attachment 2159772

awllmr2, your picture of the plowed field shows a peak on the center right, do you know what that mountain is and what direction you are looking?

View attachment 2159767

View attachment 2159768

View attachment 2159769

View attachment 2159771

View attachment 2159772

Is the area inside the yellow circle, where Holt's primary search area was?

Black Lake.jpg

Hello MD,

Youā€™re not correct in you interpretation of the L U E? The map is of a certain area. Not spread across the whole of the United States. It is Spanish in nature with a lot of kicking around about a certain priest which could be certainly true with what has be already found? I gave you a general location in an earlier post without giving too much. the precise location of every line and every symbol is located within a 25 square mile area. There are several ground markers that have been used by the early Spanish you just have to know them to understand the complexity of how they drew the map buy using simple surveying techniques and compass navigation that could be seen from a long distance by being up high. Youā€™re giving it too much brain power to when common sense it the key to understanding what lays at your feet.

Bests in Treasure

LUE-Hawn

Elizabethtown, New Mexico is the site of an alleged LUE treasure recovery, so I thought this would be an interesting article to include in this thread.

Hello MD,

You need to travel further north to be in the L U E area.

Bests in Treasures

LUE-Hawn

Hello MD, Crow, Ryano, SDCFIA, and many of you other posters here on T-Net.

I seriously think you all would get a lot out of going to the Altamont, Utah gathering on the 23 & 24th of August in three weeks from today. You will get a better understanding of the area you portray on your various maps if you came. Go to Terry Carter Treasure Hunter on YouTube and see some of the people who will be there. I know Terry personally and I know all of the organizers who put this production on. I have met with many people and it would be worth your while to come.

Just my 2 cents.

Bests In Treasure

LUE-Hawn

Hello MD, Crow, Ryano, SDCFIA, and many of you other posters here on T-Net.

I seriously think you all would get a lot out of going to the Altamont, Utah gathering on the 23 & 24th of August in three weeks from today. You will get a better understanding of the area you portray on your various maps if you came. Go to Terry Carter Treasure Hunter on YouTube and see some of the people who will be there. I know Terry personally and I know all of the organizers who put this production on. I have met with many people and it would be worth your while to come.

Just my 2 cents.

Bests In Treasure

LUE-Hawn
Thanks for the heads up, LUE-Hahn. Sounds like it's going to be a lot of fun with some excellent speakers. I've watched many of Terry's videos and I enjoy them very much.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back