LATEST UNDERCOVER ATTACK!!!

Why?
it's not THAT hard to pump 12 rounds into someone with your full auto MP5 in the dark of their bedroom from behind a shield as they wonder why you are in their house dressed like a ninja at 4 am with your 20 friends looking for illegal plants.

Because officers have to maintain proficiency with training, of which firearms are a part of. I've trained with them, and they're impressive.

Try to imagine what a trained Navy Seal could do in a pirate hostage situation. Or a police sniper taking out a criminal hiding behind a child hostage. It's their profession, and if you actually knew them, you'd know they're proud professionals.

I'm not a LEO, but I practice because I like to. Not be a bad shot --------

What illegal plants, by the way?

Yeah and Erik Holder works independently from Obama's agenda.......

And why are we still waiting on the truth of who knew about fast and furious? Or the objective. Its been long enough to get a story straight and the victims deserve it. Don,t do as i do,do what i say,but i won,t say anyway. Its a privilege.
And its not who is in Washington that bothers me but that their keeping this concealed.

And why are we still waiting on the truth of who knew about fast and furious? Or the objective. Its been long enough to get a story straight and the victims deserve it. Don,t do as i do,do what i say,but i won,t say anyway. Its a privilege.
And its not who is in Washington that bothers me but that their keeping this concealed.

I agree , long enough.....

Top of the day to ya Dano...btw I like you :) NO NOT LIKE THAT! hehe...fresh perspective is always good...your right about greed but not about civil libertys sry :(. Had it not been for our firm beleif of civil libertys we'd still have a Queen and a parliament, no offence intended, it works for you :)

Top of the day to ya Dano...btw I like you :) NO NOT LIKE THAT! hehe...fresh perspective is always good...your right about greed but not about civil libertys sry :(. Had it not been for our firm beleif of civil libertys we'd still have a Queen and a parliament, no offence intended, it works for you :)

LOL !!

Actually all the colonists wanted was representation in that parliament. Remember - taxation without representation. That idea was rejected by the British government which lead to the escalation. Lets not go and rewrite history. No need for that.

yea, Stockpicker your right about that...We have way bigger problems coming I think...wonder what what would happen if UN troops entered the US? How would our Govt deal with that? How would the people deal with that? Food for thought, new show out called Continuum I know its a show but it makes you think It'll be on again later tonight, just finished so it'll be on at 11p eastern check it out on SYFY channel

yea, Stockpicker your right about that...We have way bigger problems coming I think...wonder what what would happen if UN troops entered the US? How would our Govt deal with that? How would the people deal with that? Food for thought, new show out called Continuum I know its a show but it makes you think It'll be on again later tonight, just finished so it'll be on at 11p eastern check it out on SYFY channel

You realize that the UN has no standing army. Also it's not a country, has no revenue , no population, etc, etc. we are more likely to be invaded by Fiji.

Hello Don mate, hope ya well. A "fresh perspective"? First time anyone here's called it that! lol. Queenie's ok, could be worse, we could be stuck with Diesel's smiling buddy there eh? ;)

Hello Don mate, hope ya well. A "fresh perspective"? First time anyone here's called it that! lol. Queenie's ok, could be worse, we could be stuck with Diesel's smiling buddy there eh? ;)
LOL! :laughing7: I wouldn't wish Obama on anyone!

LOL :D I like it here

Yea I know they don't have all of those but do you really think that if the largest wealteist countrys ever get together and figure out how to rule the world they won't try? I'm curious but isn't the conflict were in at the moment supposed to be UN forces?? :icon_scratch:

PPPPPPPPPPPPPppppppppp! (Sound of rapidly spit out coffee hitting the keyboard)

UN troops entered the US? Hey, you wanna buy a bridge?

Where are these troops hiding? Greece? Alabama? This isn't food for "thought". It's food for unfounded, unreasoning fear.

Yea I know they don't have all of those but do you really think that if the largest wealteist countrys ever get together and figure out how to rule the world they won't try? I'm curious but isn't the conflict were in at the moment supposed to be UN forces?? :icon_scratch:

The UN couldn't scrape up 400 guys for a beer party.

What's this thing about the UN?

PPPPPPPPPPPPPppppppppp! (Sound of rapidly spit out coffee hitting the keyboard)

UN troops entered the US? Hey, you wanna buy a bridge?

Where are these troops hiding? Greece? Alabama? This isn't food for "thought". It's food for unfounded, unreasoning fear.

Ask worldtalker...he ferrets the sneaky UN troops out of all their little hidey holes around the US. ;)

LOL I didn't think world was gonna end with the end of Myan calander either and didn't say it was going to happen anytime soon...we have several thousand years of history hasn't happened yet. I just watching events unfolding basically uninformed just getting some details and not following it too much here's one about NATO though. First European theatre missile interceptor system achieves NATO interoperability. First European theatre missile interceptor system achieves NATO interoperability . 2 hours ago...I like the sound of it in one way in another way, tap...tap...tap with the amount of hacking these days who knows

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back