HORRIBLE WAY TO START THE DAY..!

You do know Brad... People have pet skunks. I'll venture a guess you won't be the "Tennessee Skunk Guy" :laughing7:
:laughing7:..... When did YOU ever hear I ever signed up for that title guy....? Your right. Damn your smart. If this was a "pet skunk" you'd never have heard this horror story.

I think they have them DE-Spunked... before ...
My uncle and Aunt had a Racoon and a Skunk as pets back in the 60's.

The skunk had it's glands removed-but it still stuck like a skunk.
Not strong but a lingering odour in the home.

Great pets if a person is a night owl-terrible if one isn't as they're up all night-sleep all day.

Guess I should finish this stupid skunk saga. I looked all over for that skunks den so I could make it move on. I couldn't find it. But when the sun set there it was in the yard. And in the morning it would be out back, side yard or front yard. One morning I filled the two corn buckets and headed out to feed the deer and turkeys. It was about 5 am and dark. I saw movement by the woods and out walks the skunk. The damn thing walked about 25ft. from me and straight towards the house. It walked right up to the brick foundation and squeezed through a half-brick hole I had left for wiring access later. I couldn't believe something that big could get into a hole that small....!!!!!

The skunk was living right under me and I'm out in the woods looking around....! After dark that day I went out and blocked the hole. I went out the next morning and right on time here comes the skunk again. It walked up to the hole and was confused as hell. It kept trying to move the cinder block and just sat on it for awhile. After 5 minutes it walked back to the woods and I haven't seen it since.... I'm happy, girlfriend is happy, the dogs happy... the skunk not so much...!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back