Has anyone noticed this?

Heck no I did not get one of those. I guess I can see if it will fit in the real case. Thats cool.

Did you ever notice that the Pro wont fit inside? At least when it's set to the length I need it at.

I'm a gun enthusiast and have rifle cases much like that one. That is NOT a case that I would want to be seen pulling out of the trunk of my car when I arrive at a public park. That's kind of a stupid idea if you ask me. :icon_scratch: They are obviously TRYING to make it look like an assault rifle case or drag bag. Why?

Garrettcamocase_zps6eef865b.jpg

I think they just purchased some assault cases/drag bags and are using them for metal detecting bags. Gotta love it! My AR-15 fits perfectly, mag pouches are perfect size for 30rd .223 mags.

I think they just purchased some assault cases/drag bags and are using them for metal detecting bags. Gotta love it! My AR-15 fits perfectly, mag pouches are perfect size for 30rd .223 mags.

That's crazy...well, lucky you! It's obviously contract over-runs or something like that. I love the fact that it fits your AR and mags. :icon_thumleft:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back