THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Holy crapola.......................... :/
I just noticed i am now a charter member ! ! ! ................... :).................. :)

AND i have no clue as to how long i have been one..... I feel bad i have not noticed if it has been awhile.
I only just now noticed when i saw a political discussion and realized "wait .. why am i seeing this" and then i checked.

Wow...... i dont know how........... or why................... i did not send $20 in crusty pennies...................
I am ecstatic.......... either....... hmmm....... well then ...... I guess someone decided to gift me this......

Someone in this thread perhaps ? ? ?

If so...... THANK YOU ! ! !..... whoever you are you are TOO COOL... and i am VERY appreciative more than you will ever know ! ! !

I'm wondering how today will turnout to be.
Yesterday the Honda got a inner tie rod done.
The noise was still there.
Discovered the coil spring in the strut was broken.
The guy that has been doing the wrenching charges me $30 an hour.
Reasonable rate considering the garages are $110+ now.

Morning all.
Needed per measurements showing a lacking thereof , rain today.
A still morning after some leaf freeing winds of late.
One area of maple leaves up front is deep and untended yet same as the back yards fenced area.
The dust is impressive when running the mower.
This rain should help tame it.

Morning all.
Needed per measurements showing a lacking thereof , rain today.
A still morning after some leaf freeing winds of late.
One area of maple leaves up front is deep and untended yet same as the back yards fenced area.
The dust is impressive when running the mower.
This rain should help tame it.
Some to hear about the phone being destroyed.

I blew the leaves a couple of days ago.
Just to blow back the ticks.
Getting them regularly now again.
No rain here. Dry.
Maybe this next week, to hard to dig even.

Haha! Someone must have thought you provided $20 worth of entertainment! Enjoy your charter membership.👍🏻
Well i have always felt i have fallen a little short of $20 worth of entertainment....

That's why i only charge $19.98 now :P

For your 2 cents worth anyway :P

Trying to get the Max into see tge Vet.
Maybe today if there's a cancelation.
If not today, then Monday which will be under a emergency appointment.

You're fully aware that the billing will reflect that classification.

Poor guy is drinking lots, peeing even in his sleep now.
First time it was Lyme, 2nd time they didn't know really.
If we get out of there under $400 we'll be doing good...(being sarcastic 🙄 🤣)

Fur kids are our kids.

Well i have always felt i have fallen a little short of $20 worth of entertainment....

That's why i only charge $19.98 now :P

For your 2 cents worth anyway :P
Gee does this mean the pirates can start charging for their entertainment 🤔
2 cents x posts = I'm going to be somewhat rich.

Some to hear about the phone being destroyed.

I blew the leaves a couple of days ago.
Just to blow back the ticks.
Getting them regularly now again.
No rain here. Dry.
Maybe this next week, to hard to dig even.
I pay protection . No not to the Mob/Mafia.
But to the phone outfit.
A cheap (as was my old one) phone was overnighted to me and is up and running.
Lesson learned about keeping ahold of the stupid phone by a dummy.

I need to get the maple leaves up as they get deep. I'll be plugging up the hose on the mower quick like . And plowing leaves in a big pile ahead of me instead of running atop them.

No fleas noted this year, knock on wood.
Only one tick? And I wondered if it hadn't arrived with landscaping equipment as I was talking to an operator prior.

Oh many is the time I wanted to burn the leaves to kill bugs. But then I'd not only smoke things up I'd harm the good critters too. In theory.
People smoke us nearly out here burning leaves.
I think they're crazy for not composting them in these oak woods to enrich the sand. But that's on them.

Quiet from me, been full on getting things sorted.
Today went to a fishing spot here I love. No fish caught but water looked amazingly healthy. Nice n clear and hundreds of minnows in the shallows along with dragon flies. Was obviously just not a great fishing day according to the fish 😁
Driving in though we saw the resident kangaroo that lives with a farmers sheep. Its been there for the last couple of years and could jump the fence easy. But it's bonded with the sheep. I think they may have rescued a joey and raised it there and that's why. Love seeing it though.
View attachment 2175509
View attachment 2175510
The res we fished at. Lovely place.
View attachment 2175511
View attachment 2175512
Sorry if I have missed replies from you guys.
Is there predatory animals that could be going after the sheep?
Would the Kangaroo mess them up protecting its flock.

I just noticed i am now a charter member ! ! ! ................... :).................. :)

AND i have no clue as to how long i have been one..... I feel bad i have not noticed if it has been awhile.
I only just now noticed when i saw a political discussion and realized "wait .. why am i seeing this" and then i checked.

Wow...... i dont know how........... or why................... i did not send $20 in crusty pennies...................
I am ecstatic.......... either....... hmmm....... well then ...... I guess someone decided to gift me this......

If so...... THANK YOU ! ! !..... whoever you are you are TOO COOL... and i am VERY appreciative more than you will ever know ! ! !
Congrats on the new lofty status cap'n!

I pay protection . No not to the Mob/Mafia.
But to the phone outfit.
A cheap (as was my old one) phone was overnighted to me and is up and running.
Lesson learned about keeping ahold of the stupid phone by a dummy.

I need to get the maple leaves up as they get deep. I'll be plugging up the hose on the mower quick like . And plowing leaves in a big pile ahead of me instead of running atop them.

No fleas noted this year, knock on wood.
Only one tick? And I wondered if it hadn't arrived with landscaping equipment as I was talking to an operator prior.

Oh many is the time I wanted to burn the leaves to kill bugs. But then I'd not only smoke things up I'd harm the good critters too. In theory.
People smoke us nearly out here burning leaves.
I think they're crazy for not composting them in these oak woods to enrich the sand. But that's on them.
My first leaf row up the lane is 200' long and 3 ft high.
Crawling with those gross ticks.
I picked off 3 on Monday while out playing.
Wife had 1 latched on her back.
Max has had many on the paws, few latched, one bloated up that fell off on the floor.
We're going to be dealing with them till the deep snow comes.

That guy is in bare feet 😳

9a5b8ce0e33cf1ca.jpg

My first leaf row up the lane is 200' long and 3 ft high.
Crawling with those gross ticks.
I picked off 3 on Monday while out playing.
Wife had 1 latched on her back.
Max has had many on the paws, few latched, one bloated up that fell off on the floor.
We're going to be dealing with them till the deep snow comes.
I think this is my first tickless summer since I moved here 31 years ago. Got lyme before it was supposed to be here so got late treatment. They just knew it had to be something else. Big bullseye and everything.
Bunch of medical hacks.

I guess I’m not funny enough to be one ☹️

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back