Ghana

Took me 3 days to find this video!! This would be my setup if I knew there to be valuable gems along with the gold!!

Looks like we have the go ahead just need to choose equipment to take, spoke to his dad he's says all the land between the river and the village is theirs and we can go dig he said they let the villages stay on the land but they own it and some villages have found gold while digging toilets.. Really need help choosing the right equipment please please 5.JPG6.JPG9.JPG11.JPG12.JPG

Attachments

• 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    95.1 KB · Views: 100
  • 13.JPG
    13.JPG
    98 KB · Views: 102
Last edited:
mapatrin;[/QUOTE said:
Word to the wise..........,
When posting google earth photos on the internet (especially where valuables are concerned) it's best to crop out the coordinates.

GG~

Guide

Could check with hunting guides that work that area..Good intel and translator...Maybe

I am curious, are you going down there to sample, or to actually start mining. I am sure the most experienced on here can you some direction if you can define the mission and your budget constraints. Good health and good prospecting

Last edited:
His dad says their is gold, i don't mind posting the location as its all his dads land... And yeah I'm just gonna get on it... Have a friend who own a big steel company and can make me any sluice I require just not sure how big to make it, should I include a fluid bed, will I be able to somehow use a trash pump to move all pay dirt if I create a loading pond, should I put a clarifier on the sluice or before I load it etc,

Also i have a place to stay in the village as I said his family own all the land the village is on and all the way down to the river, their are suppose to be 89 moz of gold in Ghana and also loads of diamonds :)) the first site Ive chosen is the smallest roughly 80m by 100m plot, could do with finding some investors to get the right kit, fuel is only 0.78 gbp a litre half the cost of uk so this makes it more worth while

This is the land shape 60 m 100m 120 m
dig dig dig.JPG

Attachments

• image-1833263209.jpg
    image-1833263209.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 96
  • dig dig dig.JPG
    dig dig dig.JPG
    59.7 KB · Views: 109
Last edited:
Honestly, depending on where the water is, if you can fill a pond & use a gold dredge you will save a larger percentage of gold. So you are going to have equipment made of steel and everything, do you know that you can easily drive in equipment to this place? On a Good road? You see these guys like the Bamazon kings and such and then look at their equipment and when it boils right down to it, they would have been better off if they could have set up a dredge in a pond right off of the bank next to the material they were running. They lost most of the gold back into the dirt with the hydro set up washing it over dirt. Why would you want to use trash pumps? If you have a good road in then take high pressure pumps and hook up jets and run the material straight into the sluice box. It's a lot more cost effective and you will retain a better percentage of the gold as long as you take the time to build it for that specific location. Still I would take a Gold Cube to run the cons through.

I have been looking at the Keene pumps, I will finish my design put it on here and ya can all help me fix it lol :) their is a good road.

Even though I've never worked the dirt in Ghana I can tell from what I've seen on TV that it chokes up the mat pretty quick and once the mats are clogged they are useless for capturing gold.

My advice is pump the cleanest water you can and keep a close eye on the sluice mats and do a cleanup as soon as the mats get packed. Perhaps have two sets of mats so the sluice can still operate while the other set of mats are being cleaned.

Also if the water flow happens to get stopped to the sluice, do a clean up right then or else make sure you start the flow back up very slowly to prevent gold blowout from a sudden rush of water.

Plus properly classifying your paydirt to suit your equipment is key to maximum gold recovery.

GG~

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back