Finally got on that site

Bell

Jan 13, 2011
Well I've been looking for it all winter and today I found it. Unfortunately around here the hunting is pretty much over till next year unless you like being bitten by rattlers while passing out from the heat digging in concrete. Oh well. It will wait. Its an untouched csa camp in texas. Here is the first hours finds. There is an eagle coat button with no backmark, a harness buckle, a beat up enfield mini, a beat up I duno what (maybe top of a tent stake?), and a nice rivet. After this I had to go for a lemonade and then come back.......
2011-04-02153946.jpg

After my break I found a for real button coin, this 1814 reale that had a shank soddered on the back......
2011-04-02171709.jpg

Here is the back......
2011-04-02203016.jpg

Folks I know this might not be much for some parts of the world but its a heck of a day for texas. More to come, just have to wait for the vegetation to die back and the snakes and gators to hibernate.

Upvote 0
Nice bunch of finds!!! Keep us posted.

Nice digs! Even them look DRY, must be very dry there. You can have some of my snow and rain if ya want. Then maybe I can do some huntin. Good luck on your next dig.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back