Do the Stone Tablets lead to somewhere OTHER than the Superstition Mtns?

Horse don't even think about entering a reservation. They will arrest you and take your vehicle and equipment. I've seen it happen

Horse don't even think about entering a reservation. They will arrest you and take your vehicle and equipment. I've seen it happen

And thats the police.
Don't even let a member or more catch you.
There was a guy who accidentally ended up on the res down here, they alomost beat him to death, stole his car and everything else he had with him, then tossed him by the roadside.

Pima, Yavapai, and Maricopa are also big.
Maybe Hopi.

roadrunner, maybe all the above. have a good day. np:cat:

Hooch
Keep your Budweiser and stay off the Pima Res, Phoenix was all Pima Land, first the Apache showed up and then the shallow fools showed up. Say that to a Pima's face, or better yet go to an Apache Reservation and say that and see what happens, Ha, Ha, I'd say you best stay off all our reservation's and keep your opinions to yourself.
FEMF

FEMF,

There are many facets to our individual experiences with Native Americans who live on the reservations. Some are very good, while some are equally bad. Pretty much the same as the rest of us get on non-reservation contacts with our own race.

Take care,

Joe

Last edited:
Hooch end the racist remarks now!

On 2nd thought read it after your return......

Bluedeer account has been deleted..

ITS ALWAYS NICE ON THE WATER THIS TIME OF THE YEAR. np:cat:

Treasure Hunter,

As has always been the problem with TN, someone gets banned, but they already have several aliases. They don't are about losing one.

Mike

Treasure Hunter,

As has always been the problem with TN, someone gets banned, but they already have several aliases. They don't are about losing one.

Mike
Gollum, ever time someone posts their ip is recorded we can see ever ip ever used under ever name, by searching ips we can see every user name under ever ip and can see if a ip is used by multiple names........

Treasure Hunter, because of my health I have had several people help me post ,and after introducing them to treasure net they decided to post on tn using my computer under their name whatever they wanted to use, but after several arguments with other posters decided it was not worth the trouble, there needs to be another system set up, just because several people use the same computer does not meen its the same person. any thoughts to this. np:cat:

Treasure Hunter, because of my health I have had several people help me post ,and after introducing them to treasure net they decided to post on tn using my computer under their name whatever they wanted to use, but after several arguments with other posters decided it was not worth the trouble, there needs to be another system set up, just because several people use the same computer does not meen its the same person. any thoughts to this. np:cat:

NP,

Very nice! Is it possible that one of your posters posted all that "questionable" information on the Burn's Ranch Mission:dontknow:

That would explain a lot.

Joe Ribaudo

Last edited:
NP, when it happens we will usually ask if there are multiple people posting...

Here is something to remember, if one gets banned for breaking our rules it is banned by name and the ip, if they are using your pc then ban will cover not just their name but all who are using that ip....

If we see same ip having multiple names supporting each other in threads it is a red flag, just like if someone new signs up then goes straight to a thread and starts attacking a member it is a red flag, if that ip is attached to another member and we ban the attacker the other member gets caught in ban because we banned the ip.....

cactusjumper, apparently I didn't recognize just who you were, I didn't know you are treasure hunter the moderator, but for your own information I am very happy with everything I have posted about the mission at burns ranch,' INCLUDING THE PICTURE ', to this date no one has proven that there was no mission at burns ranch,theres more proof that there was a mission ,than not. and im really glad that bothers you.if you can prove that there was no mission on burns ranch- prove it, but you will have to out way the evidence that has already shown that there was a mission on burns ranch.np:cat:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back