CRISPINS CRITTERS

Oh, lookie...
Our Friend RC goin' deep soul.

So, I offer:

A favorite of my rotation at block parties.....

Hope you are well, RC, my Friend!

Scott

PS.
Enjoy the next song after......

Last edited:
Ah!

I'm to look after the "girls" for a minute. OK.

Alice and Olive will have food and water......And a felines desire....attention...

I'm creating lyrics as I fill food dishes.....

"Alice and Olive are Friends of mine."
"I want to be with them all of the time."....

(Ala "Low Rider" by War)

HEY!!!
Quit laughing!
You got anything better?

Best,

Scott

While my landlord, on vacation, sleeps tonight in my hometown in Kansas!

I told him to buy me a newspaper as it would be the closest to seeing my Family and Friends in 10 years.

Last edited:
Treasure Quest is finally here 10:00pm on Discovery channel....... I'll be recording the series on my DVR!

Ah!

I'm to look over the "girls" for a minute. OK.

Alice and Olive will have food and water......

I'm creating lyrics as I fill food dishes.....

"Alice and Olive are Friends of mine."
"I want to be with them all of the time."....

HEY!!!
Quit laughing!
You got anything better?

Best,

Scott

While my landlord, on vacation, sleeps tonight in my hometown!

I told him to buy me a newspaper as it would be the closest to seeing my Family and Friends in 10 years.

Better lyrics? L.o.l. doubtful but.. to the tune of ebony and ivory.

Alice-ee and Olive-ee , live together in perfect harmony. Side by side food and water, brought by Scott-er, hap-pa-lee!
We both know, that whenever dad goes, Scott will fill in cause he is our friend.
We Learn To Live, We Learn To Give
Each Other What We Need To Survive Together Alive.
The guy is great, even his jammin, but dad we can't wait, he's feedin us ramen.:laughing7:

Folks,

Heres something a bit different I tripped over....has kind of a hillbilly style to it.

Michael Hurley - Hog of the forsaken.

Bill Hilly? That's folk music... :laughing7:Michael Hurley sang this one too on his Snockgrass album.

Hillbilly a have one leg shorter than the other.....so they can walk around the sides of mountains. Haha. I say this in fun. Lots of my family are Billhillys but lots are Swamp People like me!

Ok the hunt is on for 400 million dollars of Pirate Gold Ssssshhhhhhh maybe they'll give us coordshehe

Today is a great day. I took the 9 y/o fishing on a walkway under a local bridge. His pole bent double" uh grandpa I need help here" the drag was humming.......he was giving it all he had. I started pulling up the line. ( my hands are cut to pieces) I got Nessie to the surface " oh my it's a HAMMERHEAD! The walkway we were on is about 20 feet over the water. I started hand over hand pulling in this monster. I got the shark to the top of the guard rail.....SNAP.... She broke the 12 pound line...... Oh no, no pictures!!!!!!! It was about 3' and about 25 pounds. By far his largest fish yet. He is ecstatic !!!!!!! First thing he does? Call grandma..... Now the lesson learned about the wild. So we start talking I asked him " why do you think a Hammerhead was in the Indian River ? He thinks for a moment and says " well poppa the people beside us kept catching stingrays and that's the natural food of Hammerheads." I'm so proud ! I think I'm training him right! Great day!!!!!

:hello2:granson! Fish on! Ohh! fish off.:censored: What fun. Good job gettin him out fishin.
Sounds like he reasons why a fish is where just fine already...

Scott,

Coincidence we've been picking both wild red and black raspberries and making jelly for the last couple of weeks....way better than what you could buy commercially.

Regards + HH

Bill

Any for sale?

Best,

Scott

Folks,

Heres something a bit different I tripped over....has kind of a hillbilly style to it.

Michael Hurley - Hog of the forsaken.

Reminds me of Appalachian mountain music I've come to love and now surely influences my musical creations! :thumbsup:

In respect, may I offer this tune, and encourage everyone to check out the "FoxFire" books!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foxfire_(magazine)

Hope all are well!

Best,

Scott

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back