CRISPINS CRITTERS

A sister said her husbands sail boat has been in a barn a long time.
I said a guy has to have something, and it prolly does him good to know it's there.

One must keep the dream alive to stay alive.

But one day, one must live the dream.

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.Mark Twain.

I visited his grave a couple of years ago-

IMG_1008.JPG

Last edited:
Well now. Put on the gloves!
Scott I see you as an individual that could work things out. I do NOT see you as hard to get along with....but....unless....:laughing7:

Fruitful discussions this morning.....

Best,

Scott

Wow Scott best wishes my friend . You know where to find me. Brother Crispin I too would've been there too sir !!!!!

Screen Shot 2015-06-22 at 6.55.55 PM.png

On the road working and missing my girls...

Hey, any of youse guys up in the frozen north getting a light show last night and tonight?

How about some photos?

I say Oxford. They could learn from you brother!! The you are wokin' there.....professor Scott!!

There is an "Abroad Study Program" associated with my college.

Might have to look into that this Fall Semester.

Germany would be the whole bag of cats!* :thumbsup:

Best,

Scott

*An archaic phrase meaning the "Best" situation. Saving a "whole bag of cats" from being thrown from a bridge.

Last edited:
surely you have pics of that game?

Jeff, my NASCAR Buddy,

Back then I didn't own a computer nor digital camera.

Poloroids were getting hard to find film for and I was so poor that I didn't even own a camera except for buying the "one time" cameras. That was for when you KNEW you were gonna take pictures.....

Spur of the moment+late night=no pictures, Buddy.
Sorry.

By the way,

I WON!

But I let her win the games. :laughing7:

There was a rematch later. Clothed that time and I beat her at both Chess and Scrabble at the same time.

Her attitude drastically changed about then when she found out that my kindness and affection DIDN'T mean that I was stupid.

Oh, well.
I think she was looking for a subservient male.

"Lord knows I'm not that one"

Hope you have been well, my Friend!

Best Wishes,

Scott

PS.

Shirley.jpg

Last edited:
Jeff,

Thanks for the reminder.....I played that one for Crispin early on in the thread....and yeah most of the critters tend to have hard heads....lol...

Bill, You are correct about the hard heads. But it should also be noted that we have soft hearts.

We could not have such an amazing thread without Folks being able to treat each other as Family and when problems arise, we work out our differences.

I lived over half my life (so far) never saying, "I'm wrong. You are right. I'm Sorry."

Once I was able to say that, my whole world became quite a lot easier.

I took my own advice that I had once given to a Friend,
"Don't dwell on what you can't change but instead, work towards what you can change."

My locksmith Friend and I ran calls today; Rekeyed a couple of businesses, made "chip" keys for a half dozen or so vehicles and programmed them.
Then, I made keys for a commercial walk-in freezer and a boat ignition.

Tomorrow morning, I'll make keys for some Yamaha motorcycle.

Yes,
The discussions bore fruit and all problems have been resolved!

Thanks to all my "Family" here who had me in their thoughts the last few days during my difficulties! :notworthy:

Hope all have been well!

Best,

Scott

For my Friends:

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back