CRISPINS CRITTERS

Better be just kidding friend.........when my wife and I first got married I was in the Army, had a kid, I was taught to love off anything to survive...... But she wasn't . So on occasions when I wasn't delivering those Pizza Hut Pizzas, I'd make a box by my self and pizzas they didn't touch, were going to throw away I'd put in the box one slice at a time until I had a hole pizza to take home. After all we were living on loo laid and macaroni, then I'd bring it home and tell her nobody paid for the pizza, so we got one for free!!!!!!!!!! Those seemed to be the best of times, I tried so hard to make her happy...... and today she could careless about me ........ Maybe it was always that way. :icon scratch oh well

I guess when I get depressed, I'm just going to start shouting out words like my boys do. What the hey it keeps you guessing.........." Hey pops, indoor rodeo !!!!!" Now what does that have to do with............never mind, indoor rodeo it is, keep your clown britches on this time! Haha. As you can tell I can't sleep or see right now. Yes sir she's going on another 7 day cruise tomorrow............I need the break from her !!!needed her help too but that didn't happen at all............me and the 9/0 want to save us some money and just the 2 of is buy us a boat to to live on and like so any others just leave.: he told me since.

I'm a college professor I should be able to homeschool him while we journeyed thru time. But that wouldn't be fair to him
He's my bestest best pal I'd give my life for him without a second guess. Thank about. Can you honestly say those words about a loved one????? I just did ! Proudly

2 G.F.Short term or long term goal?
A former co-workers brother(think it was his brother,been a while now) saw it coming years in advance. Stapled money under his work bench steadily. When she filed for divorce, he sold her figurine collection and collected his years of stapling and away he went.

1125c_new_jlq6.jpg

Last edited:
2 G.F.Short term or long term goal?
A former co-workers brother(think it was his brother,been a while now) saw it coming years in advance. Stapled money under his work bench steadily. When she filed for divorce, he sold her figurine collection and collected his years of stapling and away he went.

View attachment 1148495

That "pic" is of wife & I in Virginia Beach next week for 3 nights/2 days... just "BUMMING AROUND"; NOTHING but BEACH MUSIC for the past WEEK! AHOY!

I just got home went camping at the Sebastian Inlet. The boys and I went fishing, dodged a huge corn snake, very stealthily handled 6 raccoons trying to invade our campsite....... Lay on our backs and studied the stars last night...... Discussed what we wanted to be when we grew up......went fishing a lot, went swimming a lot....... Worked on our fire craft ........and now we are back with you fine folks......life is good. I was hurt Saturday but I stood tall. The now 9 year old had a baseball game, well they both did, but the 9 year old was on the field and he said" poppy where is my mommy and daddy they promised me they would be at my game?" Yeah, what is your comeback to that one? I said " little buddy I'm here and I will scream louder for you than anybody like I always do!" He gave me a thumbs up.................about that boat, right?

Rebel have a blast my friend, have a drink with a little umbrella in it......

Rebel have a blast my friend, have a drink with a little umbrella in it......

THANKS! We DON'T drink nor smoke... gonna walk around, & listen to BEACH MUSIC! Bring back a few Sea Gulls, if we can. Wife is playing BEACH MUSIC, now. OUTTA HERE! Gone for next 3 or 4 days! AHOY!

I don't drink either...... But it still looks cool even in a lemonade! Haha

Hi Critters! It's me Mastiff. I got word you wondered where some of us went. I am back, under a new name. Had a little problem with my prior account. It's all good now, and happy to see you all seem to be celebrating, and are safe and happy over here. Keep it up, okay? HHing, fishing, hiking, story-telling and so on. [emoji188]

You DID catch that. Very good! Great to see you.

Hi Critters! It's me Mastiff. I got word you wondered where some of us went. I am back, under a new name. [emoji188]

Welcome back and woof-woooof....

Hey DieselRam- what the heck you doin up here in Wisconsin?

I know you are here because:

1. It's spring
2. It's snowing
3. You are a snow magnet

Snow in 'Scanson..jpg

You had me worried for awhile wondering where you disappeared are you on the lam from the law or what....lol...

Regards + HH

Bill

Hi Critters! It's me Mastiff. I got word you wondered where some of us went. I am back, under a new name. Had a little problem with my prior account. It's all good now, and happy to see you all seem to be celebrating, and are safe and happy over here. Keep it up, okay? HHing, fishing, hiking, story-telling and so on. [emoji188]

You have my permission to make the feet green if you wish...........:)

You all are wonderful! Big smile. [emoji150][emoji150]

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back