CRISPINS CRITTERS

I'm going to take my right foot and put it on that side of your face and there is nothing you can do about it". Want that a line from Billy Jack? Man I wanted to be like him...... Or like David Carridines character in the 70's Kung Fu remember that show? Thus began my interest in martial arts!
Tom Laughlin (Billy Jack) passed away in December of 2013, he was 82.

Here is the scene Togreenfeet....

Last edited:
I'm going to take my right foot and put it on that side of your face and there is nothing you can do about it". Want that a line from Billy Jack? Man I wanted to be like him...... Or like David Carridines character in the 70's Kung Fu remember that show? Thus began my interest in martial arts!

Ah, Grasshopper,
I easily block your thrust.
And yet,
I show you mercy.

My love for Friends,
And enemies.
Will you show your passion for Harmony...?
For peace....?

Can Humanity embrace such mercy?

I wonder....

Always,

Scott

hannibal.png
My hands will NEVER be cuffed!
Do you know why? Hmmmm?

"Cause I'm a Locksmith....

Last edited:
Is anyone here around the Phoenix, Arizona area?

I'll be there in 33 days to find some treasure, ARRRRRR.

Thanks buddy. After all these years I wasn't to far off on the quote.

The 8 year old and I were driving off to our favorite fishing spot yesterday when he says turn on some music. So he turns on the radio. He says Poppa that's the Jalapeños..... I said Jalapeños? He said yeah playing that song....... I said " oh.....you mean the Red Hot Chili Peppers"oh the conversations we have.... Now that's just funny.

You will never speak to anyone more than you do to yourself inside your mind..... Be kind to yourself.

How are my northern friends doing? We had our winter Feb 11- Feb 13,2015 Floridas winter of 2015..... Haha can you believe I saw a t-shirt that said that? That's ok mild winters but you get us back during Hurricane season....oh the price of paradise. Have a great day. It's raining today.... Maybe New Mexico. I liked New Mexico even though it did snow wasn't too bad in the Sandias.....

Snowing here. Three inches maybe so far today. More coming and possibly enough to have to plow Sun. but that's out a ways yet.
Plow usually comes off St. Patrick's day.
I do recall blizzards the first two Thursdays of March before though.
We'll see. I'm optimistic there will be mud in April to play in.

2GF,

Snow and cold......getting kind of fed up with the white stuff....come on spring.

Regards + HH

Bill

Just take up a different hobby for another month or two-

Screen Shot 2015-02-24 at 4.29.06 PM.png

Okay, here's a little winter fun.

Who do you think we will discover first in the spring?

1. Bill from Canada 'eh
2. Backbacon
3. GMD52
4. Dieselram
5. Releventchair

The weather has been strange this year, no telling who will thaw out first, or what condition they will be in.

If you guess correctly you get dibs on all their MD gear.

Screen Shot 2015-02-24 at 7.14.51 PM.png

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back