CRISPINS CRITTERS

So...I've been doing what I do for more then a decade. I look young, I get it, I think it is a compliment. However, why in the world is the first thing you want to say to a potential clinician is, "You are too young to be a doctor!" I finally developed a answer..."I am sorry I disappointed you."

Move along...nothing to see here...got pneumonia again.

If god is with us...who is against us?

Crispy fellow

Crispin, suck in a deep breath, get the juices and O2 flowing in the heart and mind, and let your mind heal your body and get back on track....you will survive, and prosper. By the way, being told you're too young to be a Dr., only indicates the higher level of intelligence and diligence that you have demonstrated....get well and enjoy your existence, I only wish you the best my friend.....Gary

So...I've been doing what I do for more then a decade. I look young, I get it, I think it is a compliment. However, why in the world is the first thing you want to say to a potential clinician is, "You are too young to be a doctor!" I finally developed a answer..."I am sorry I disappointed you."

Crispy fellow
Been drinking here again??

Parque-Arqueologico-Fuente-de-la-Juventud_b952d3b6335f5983abc9eaa55ae540b4981a7864.jpg

Crispin,

Take care buddy and heal up quickly.

Regards + HH

Bill

Crispy fellow

Crispy fellow

Too young, really.
You look too old to be a patient; what do you suggest we do after trading insults?

Mind that lung problem Crispin. . It will eventually contribute to your looking too old too soon.. No rush to be "old".

Last edited:
Folks,

Since quite a few of us are frozen out with the weather thought an upbeat song was in order.

Ringo Starr - Back off boogaloo.

Crispy fellow

Fight the good fight and stay strong!

Last edited:
Tell them you are gifted and started school early..

Last edited:
Rebel I don't know about keeping you young, but it sure keeps my sanity

Rebel I don't know about keeping you young, but it sure keeps my sanity

Is this in any way relating to Nature?

Whenever I feel stressed of my existence, I like to change it up.

Be with Nature.
Observe the flora and fauna.
Note the season.
Speculate on the survival mechanisms of what you observe.

In other words, look at life in a new way....

I'm always amazed at what I find in Nature....

My Best,

Always,

Scott

Crispin I think living in Florida is bad for health. Ever notice how old most of the people look? I think your lungs need the dry air of a desert. Move to the southwest young man.

Crispin I think living in Florida is bad for health. Ever notice how old most of the people look? I think your lungs need the dry air of a desert. Move to the southwest young man.

Nah...Come to North Georgia and suck some below freezing air....
In my mountains,
In the middle of my "No Where."

On a "moonless" night.....

And then I hand you a hot cup of coffee....

Voile! YOU ARE Cured!
(Please see my receptionist concerning payment plans.....) :tongue3:

Best,

Scott

Last edited:
Though I make light of different thoughts,

I am ALWAYS Serious of Mental Health Issues.

Any and all discussion of Veteran issues are requested here or by Personal Message directly to me.
That is how results will be accomplished....

Confidentiality is a paramount guarantee.

My Friendship is a possibility.....

Best,

Scott

Last edited:
I'm going to take my right foot and put it on that side of your face and there is nothing you can do about it". Want that a line from Billy Jack? Man I wanted to be like him...... Or like David Carridines character in the 70's Kung Fu remember that show? Thus began my interest in martial arts!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back