CRISPINS CRITTERS

Scotty, perhaps my fav camping spot was on top of half dome in yosemite np.
no fence no nothing, we hung our legs over the edge and watched the valley get dark
Not gonna mention the odd lights at night!
Jeff, I see you must have spent some time in Pahrump New Mexico. They say lots of strange lights at night there to![emoji89]

Dram I must someday count the states I have been to
yes new mexico was one

I have been in 42 so far.......

Last edited:
I've been in a couple too, but spent most of my time overseas. Ever been to Sandia Peak, overlooking Albuquerque at night? I painted some Green feet up there years ago. 42 now that's a lot!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

I've been in a couple too, but spent most of my time overseas. Ever been to Sandia Peak, overlooking Albuquerque at night? I painted some Green feet up there years ago. 42 now that's a lot!!!!

Nice Treasure recovery there a few years ago. I'm sure you can find it on line, it was in the papers.

A realtor was in a housing development below the peak, when the old man he was dealing with, noticed the metal detector on his back seat.

"I wish we would have had those when I was young", he said, and proceeded to tell a story about his Grandfather looking for silver dollars, that were buried after a bank robbery.

The twist to the old "buried bank loot" story. is this time it was true, and the old man could point out the spot where the robbers had holed up over night when they were cornered.

I think it took a couple weekends, but the realtor found the silver dollars buried just under the surface, under a rock overhang.

Wow that is an awesome story. What year was that robbery?

I assume the 42 is because when you took your trips there were only 42?
LOL, close but no cigar. The states missing are Alaska, and the 7 most northern New England States...

I was perusing a map today. I can say at first glance I have been to all of the countries in Central America.........at first glance......Former Soviet Union, Ukraine......Germany, the UK, Korea, Japan, Okinawa, Turkey, quite a few 'Stans.......Spain, maybe Cuba, cant tell ya....and other hot barren God forsaken places like Africa, South Africa, Jordan, Israel, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, ....of course Iraq, Afghanistan. Uruguay, Paraguay, Chile, Argentina, Columbia and my brain hurts now there are more..............g'night all...............

Hey everybody check this out - - -

ST. CLOUD, Fla. —

Sixty pounds of silver coins were found in the wall of an abandoned home in St. Cloud.

WFTV found out that the homeowner had more than $500,000 in code enforcement fines that added up throughout a 10-year period, and as a result, had abandoned the property.

Authorities said they're not sure how much the coins are worth, but the oldest one dates back to 1917.

The coins will more than likely be auctioned off and that money will go back into the community, according to the Chief Pete Gauntlett with St. Cloud Police Department. Authorities said the coins are so old that some of them are 90 percent silver.
The coins were found when crews demolished the home.

Guess what time of they year it is? My favorite SHARK WEEK DA dum Da dum.........

Hey everybody check this out - - -

ST. CLOUD, Fla. —

Sixty pounds of silver coins were found in the wall of an abandoned home in St. Cloud.

WFTV found out that the homeowner had more than $500,000 in code enforcement fines that added up throughout a 10-year period, and as a result, had abandoned the property.

Authorities said they're not sure how much the coins are worth, but the oldest one dates back to 1917.

The coins will more than likely be auctioned off and that money will go back into the community, according to the Chief Pete Gauntlett with St. Cloud Police Department. Authorities said the coins are so old that some of them are 90 percent silver.
The coins were found when crews demolished the home.
60# silver coins! Lately I can't even find one! Lol! Cool article for sure. Treasure is where you find it...

I wonder what that would be worth. I sure am thinking if they post an auction date I just might be there!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back