CRISPINS CRITTERS

Just got back.

4 teeth.

Face is still numb and I can't find my drool cup...

Hope All have a great weekend!

Best,

Scott​

Hey Scott ,could you do me a quick favor and blow these up?:laughing7:
5875064034_2e9f99a22f_z.jpg

Hang in there, don,t knock a clot/plug out smoking or all the warnings you were given and don,t forget your salt water rinses when safe per instructions..

I enjoy this radio frequency. You guys have music for everything ! And most times pictures too.....

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

Finally!! Lol! I finally got the missing piece. I had to buy another lift kit to get it though. Hows she look with new wheels and tires and 1.75" lift kit?
se8aza2u.jpg

I thought you were moving to Florida ......

Wait Field trip !!!!!!!!! Haha

I thought you were moving to Florida ......

At some point we are. I am still finishing my house in maine so I can get it listed for sale. I just take on two many projects! Lol! I am hoping to be moving in two years when my son goes from six grade to middle school. We are heading down on Saturday for two weeks though. Can't wait to get out of here!

Finally!! Lol! I finally got the missing piece. I had to buy another lift kit to get it though. Hows she look with new wheels and tires and 1.75" lift kit?
se8aza2u.jpg

Dunno- kind of hard to see the white truck with the blue jeep in the way.

Don't bring any sunny weather with you....lord knows we enjoy the rain everyday......NOT....lol

Dunno- kind of hard to see the white truck with the blue jeep in the way.
Lol! The white truck is close to being mobile again. Just have to hang the new stainless steel exhaust, hang the fuel tank, mount the bed and trailer hitch, put the hood on and remove the dash to swap the harness and cluster to the diesel pieces as well as install a new heater core and a/c evaporator, and new dash top. I figure about 8 hours work.
oh yeah, I need to seal the steering column and pedals as to the stick shift version.

Don't bring any sunny weather with you....lord knows we enjoy the rain everyday......NOT....lol

One thing I am planning on bringing with me is my Sand Shark. I am looking forward to finally having a chance to do some beach detecting. Its been a very busy summer!

Oh,
The "Book Bank"

(owner's key [useless] inside)

(tools used and finished key)

Best,

Scott​

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back