CRISPINS CRITTERS

DJ's...if you will, "Memory" by B.Streisand.
Crispin

Memory!?!?! Memory?!?!?

Crap, all these years I thought it was Mammary...

...and Barbara Streisand?!?!?

Double crap.

Now I gotta throw out my old poster. Kinda lost it's meaning.

Screen Shot 2013-10-21 at 8.20.27 PM.png

Crispin, Pat, and GIB,

Just bought the tickets south.....Cooper City, and Islamorada......March 11-27,,,,,,Whoopee!

Another great........The fantastic Jackie Wilson

Last edited:
It's 2:30 in the morning and I'm just in from work, gotta love the night shift. Since this past evening is all about the Soul Music I'll add a little Curtis Mayfield into the mix.

It's 7:50 and time to hit the hay.... Have a great day everyone and I would like to request "Where Is My Mind" by The Pixies. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

I guess I am further out there than I thought...cant even follow a conversation anymore.
allow me to add...
I lost my mother seven years ago...no casket, no headstone, no family, nothing nada
she donated her body to science...not even ash returned.
rip

My father did the same thing, and we didn't find out until he passed.....

I just had an optometry appointment Monday. Doctor said I have cataracts forming in my right eye and stigmatism in both eyes. I sat there for a second and said " Doc do you know what a cataract really is? It's when a Japanese guy trades in his cataract he gets a Rincoln" my wife said she refuses to have sex with me if I keep calling her other females names. Due to my IEDs and hello crash I have short term memory loss, I said she should enjoy it that I call her names such as Jessica Alba.........Sheryl Crow......at least I'm keeping her beautiful. Hehe welcome back buddy.
Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

They bumped my cataract surgery up to last Thursday. And, I learned a whole lot!

I had asked the surgeon to put me out. He didn't. Yeah, they sent me elsewhere but I was completely conscious through the entire ordeal. I could feel them tugging and whatever they were doing. So it was about 45 minutes of unpleasantry. They did strap me down, my head, body and feet so I couldn't flail about.

I thought cataracts were trash they'd remove. Nope, they replaced my lens with a man made one.

Now I do have perfect vision, but lost a little of my peripheral vision - kind of a dark area on the right. And when I meet headlights at night, or look into a bright bulb, ray like beams shoot out diagonally to the sides.

Otherwise, the COLORS !!!! Colors are bright and beautiful now.

I had been diagnosed with cataracts developing two years ago. But the one in my right eye accelerated to near blindness in just a couple months.

I dread the left eye, I'll be demanding I be put out during that one, for sure.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back