CRISPINS CRITTERS

The great David Ruffin, one of the top 3 soul singers of all time. Both Ruffin Brothers had amazing voices.

Sent From My Galaxy Note3 now Free

Last edited:
pat-tekker-cat

I'm here; though I'm not quite sure where 'here' is.
Don.....

clopeyekitty.jpg

Ok, I see what you did there donmackay! :laughing7:

I wonder if this place has coordinates? :laughing7:

I sit here doing whatever I do, and sometimes I get swept up in the path of what others are doing.
Occasionally, I take a few minutes off the rat race track and just relax and reflect.
This is one song that always brings me back to calmness.
For my friends who have also served, the melody of this song will be familiar--but you may never have heard it played in this manner.
It's call "silenzio", though most everyone will recognize parts of the music by another name.
Relax and enjoy:
Don.........

Screen Shot 2013-10-21 at 11.47.04 AM.png

8888 Zombies... coincidence?

(note to the slow/drunk, look at the post number, then run)

Last edited:
like someone would object to that!! (although we all know how much you like justin bieber)

Last edited:
Don,

Great tune and talent from someone so young....there's a bit of dispute as to the connection with taps....regardless
it's well worth listening to and thanks for sharing.

Regards + HH

Bill

I sit here doing whatever I do, and sometimes I get swept up in the path of what others are doing.
Occasionally, I take a few minutes off the rat race track and just relax and reflect.
This is one song that always brings me back to calmness.
For my friends who have also served, the melody of this song will be familiar--but you may never have heard it played in this manner.
It's call "silenzio", though most everyone will recognize parts of the music by another name.
Relax and enjoy:
Don.........

Man, that all brings back the oldies dance club memories at Chevy's.
We were calling all this stuff the oldies, lol, 30 yrs ago! :laughing7: Great Temptations hits, guys!

My parents are huge fans of musicals. I remember many a long trip as a child 'suffering' through what they called "learning culture." As I grew older I would hear different songs in random coincidences and they would have a totally different meaning to me. I must have heard this next song request a 100 times as a child...never meant squat. This next one is truly inspiring. DJ's...if you will, "Memory" by B.Streisand. My dedication to Squiggy.

Night All,
Crispin

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back