CRISPINS CRITTERS

Morning All,
I wasn't sure if I had gone hunting yesterday or been run over by a Mac truck. My whole body is sore. Day started around 5:30am with DR showing up at my house with posse. Eva immediately gave him a solid licking. DR's wife made a valiant attempt to rescue her husband but ended up getting a solid licking herself. DR and I got in the camaro and the posse went to explore. We showed up at St. Pete beach before sunset and commenced operation find gold. I dragged DR out to the sandbar but the only thing we found was a silver earring. I wasn't keeping a whole eyeball on the time so we had to swim back from the sandbar with our equipment. DR was less then pleased with this, but he did quite well. Around noon we left for a tiny slip of a beach to dig for old things. I found a couple things to post...not sure what DR got. G.I.B. finished his aerial surveillance and met up with this there. As it was sweltering hot, and I was about to collapse, we decided to go out for lunch. After lunch G.I.B. welcomed us to the "happiest place on earth" (his boat.) DR got the tour and I took a slight nap. After that I dropped DR off with his wife in Tampa and came home to get my beating for leaving Eva, baby, and wife alone all day. That didn't help with the soreness. Anyhow, a good time was had by all and it was very relaxing. DR is every bit as intimidating as his moniker and avatar. At times I feared for my life and maintained the politest behavior at all times. The wife is leaving baby with me today and going shopping. Turn about is fair play.

Crispin,

PS. Next Critter up on the list to hunt with...PTC in early November. One by one, I will hunt you all down and make you go hunting with me.

SPB? even the hotels tell guests not to wear their jewelry while swimming. Plus the place gets hammered.

I quess people in Jamacia,Bahamas and the DR were never told that! GOLD and DIAMOND city,course never found any,way to busy with the all inclusive thing.:laughing7:

Morning All,
The wife is leaving baby with me today and going shopping. Turn about is fair play.

Crispin,

All you need is a roll of duct tape. Make sure to keep at least one toy in reach and a couple of power bars. I'll meet you back on the boat.

Screen Shot 2013-10-20 at 10.48.52 AM.png

A gal up from Florida told of a couple non detector finds, one near her feet, one out in the water that was stepped on but neither hers, at the beach with much age to them. It happens stuff gets churned.

Crispin,

Glad you all had a good time....if DR gets out of hand I'll send you some frozen snowballs packed in dry ice to even the odds....lol

Regards + HH

Bill

Morning All,
I wasn't sure if I had gone hunting yesterday or been run over by a Mac truck. My whole body is sore. Day started around 5:30am with DR showing up at my house with posse. Eva immediately gave him a solid licking. DR's wife made a valiant attempt to rescue her husband but ended up getting a solid licking herself. DR and I got in the camaro and the posse went to explore. We showed up at St. Pete beach before sunset and commenced operation find gold. I dragged DR out to the sandbar but the only thing we found was a silver earring. I wasn't keeping a whole eyeball on the time so we had to swim back from the sandbar with our equipment. DR was less then pleased with this, but he did quite well. Around noon we left for a tiny slip of a beach to dig for old things. I found a couple things to post...not sure what DR got. G.I.B. finished his aerial surveillance and met up with this there. As it was sweltering hot, and I was about to collapse, we decided to go out for lunch. After lunch G.I.B. welcomed us to the "happiest place on earth" (his boat.) DR got the tour and I took a slight nap. After that I dropped DR off with his wife in Tampa and came home to get my beating for leaving Eva, baby, and wife alone all day. That didn't help with the soreness. Anyhow, a good time was had by all and it was very relaxing. DR is every bit as intimidating as his moniker and avatar. At times I feared for my life and maintained the politest behavior at all times. The wife is leaving baby with me today and going shopping. Turn about is fair play.

Crispin,

PS. Next Critter up on the list to hunt with...PTC in early November. One by one, I will hunt you all down and make you go hunting with me.

just found out that the fishing reel thing I found off of St. Pete Beach is a vintage charm. It is stamped STG JMF. The STG means sterling. The JMF stands for J.M. Fisher company. Saw the exact one selling for 180 bucks. Trying to figure out how old it is if anybody can help?

Crispin

Crispin,

Appears they were in production from circa 1879-1949.

Here's a link which might prove useful:-

Costume Jewelry Marks Jewelry History - F

Regards + HH

Bill

just found out that the fishing reel thing I found off of St. Pete Beach is a vintage charm. It is stamped STG JMF. The STG means sterling. The JMF stands for J.M. Fisher company. Saw the exact one selling for 180 bucks. Trying to figure out how old it is if anybody can help?

Crispin

wow, that thing is over 60 years old...wonder how long it was sitting there. I found it out on the sandbar...as usual, thought it was junk. O yeah, the earring turned out to be iron but this is much cooler.

Crispin,

Don't know how deep it was or perhaps the wave action brought it within range....either way good score.

Regards + HH

Bill

Sounds like all had a blast. I took the boys skating last night just to get schooled by a 7 year old.......

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

Sounds like all had a blast. I took the boys skating last night just to get schooled by a 7 year old.......

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

Looked like you were on top of your game last night!

Screen Shot 2013-10-20 at 5.25.11 PM.png

:headbang: Back from the wilderness and am still shaking from a find. Ladies and gentlemen, I have struck Copper.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back