CRISPINS CRITTERS

actually I don't wear fur and my shoes are not real leather and I only eat fish!
Enough said Jeffers. ..I am passionate about this area, please respect that!

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk

YOu know I respect you. So, fish aren't animals? YOu only like mammals? ( calm down, just having fun)

squiggy! that kitty is on its head over a sharp pointy object!!!!!! Still kinda cute, please don't tell me it ends badly.?

kitty is not on his head, he is laying down, and a pen is laying on the floor...he is asleep...

YOu know I respect you. So, fish aren't animals? YOu only like mammals? ( calm down, just having fun)

From you only I take a lot!!! :)

kitty is not on his head, he is laying down, and a pen is laying on the floor...he is asleep...

Whew,, thanx squiggy! There were so many potential hazards!
And, after stirring the pot, I am backing away again, not losing eye contact, but slowly, methodically, backing, out. Poof!

Sarcastic huh?

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 4

well as I seem to have offended you, I'll take my leave..

Jeffers you know you have not offended me...:) never happen

Lol! That's another thread.. just ask BB

she's so nice to me, do I look like a squirrel or kitty?

Well squiggy, all kidding aside, there used to be a fantastic moderator here that held your exact values on this, I felt she was a good friend and a sweetheart to boot.
How dull could it get if we all walked the same path? Good on you to fight for the innocent.

Lol! Good one Dave! :))

Well squiggy, all kidding aside, there used to be a fantastic moderator here that held your exact values on this, I felt she was a good friend and a sweetheart to boot.
How dull could it get if we all walked the same path? Good on you to fight for the innocent.

Thanks Dave for the kind words...:)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back